4 Years Tuition Fees Waiver to Study CTGU in Bachelor of Electrical Engineering and Automation in English Medium Partial Scholarship3 months ago - Engineering - Yichang - 94 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: No Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: No
This program aims to educate the students with all-round development to meet the needs of Internationalization of higher education，to help students solidly to be with the ability of both the Humanities foundation and the Natural science foundation, to keep a great computer application ability, to gain basic training of the engineer, and to master basic specialized knowledge and professional skills of civil engineering and water resources engineering besides the students should undertake the surveying, planning, design, construction, scientific research and management of Civil engineering and Water resources engineering, to cultivate senior engineering and technical personnel with wide knowledge, high quality and innovative ability, and knowing and loving China.
1、Introduction to Civil Engineering and Hydraulic Engineering
3、Mechanics of Materials
14、Fundamentals of Concrete Structures
15、Course Design of Concrete Structures
Tips: Changing major is not allowed after you get the scholarship
1. 18-25 years old; a foreign passport holder;
2. Chinese Friendly; in good physical and mental health; hardworking; academic excellence
3. High School Certificate in relevant discipline
4. Proficiency in English, with good English skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
5. The applicant who masters basic Chinese language skill will be preferred.
Online Application Link: http://lsx.ctgu.edu.cn/
1. Completed online application form with the applicant’s signature
2. Passport copy (Photo Page of a valid passport)
3. Copies of the visa page and residence permit if the applicant is in China
4. High School Certificate (A Notarized Copy in English or Chinese language should be attached if the originals are not in English or Chinese)
5. Academic Transcript (A Notarized Copy in English or Chinese language should be attached if the originals are not in English or Chinese)
6. Certificate of Physical Examination
7. Bank statement or affidavit of financial support
8. A video clip of self-introduction in English within 5 minutes.
Duration: 4 years
Tuition Fee: 15000 RMB/Year(Accommodation, Insurance and Registration fees are excluded )
CTGU International Students Scholarship (Conditional 4 Years ‘Tuition scholarship)
The first year tuition fee will be covered by the scholarship fund. It is to be mentioned that from the 2nd year you shall be attentive to your study & obey the rules & regulations of CTGU for continuing this Tuition Scholarship. If any kind of disciplinary violation or failure in any academic course occurs by you, the scholarship offer will be cancelled.
College of Hydraulic and Environmental Engineering, China Three Gorges University
Address：8 University Avenue, Yichang 443002, Hubei Province, P.R. China
Contact：Ms.Yang Junlan Mr.. Ji Daobin
Tel：+86 717-6392260 /6392161