Conditional 4 Years ‘Tuition scholarship in Bachelor of Public Administration in English Medium Full Scholarship2 months ago - Business & Finance - Yichang - 77 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: No Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: No
Public Administration is supported by the Department of Public Administration in the School of Law and Public Administration. There are twenty-one full-time teachers, including two Chutian scholars of Hubei province, four professors, twelve associate professors and six lecturers, teachers with senior titles accounted for 80% of all teachers. At the same time, there are thirteen teachers with PhD or study as Doctoral students PhD, accounting for teachers 71% of the total.
Department of Public Administration owned two undergraduate majors and one master degree major. The undergraduate majors are Public Administration (established since 1997) and Public Sector Management (established since 2004).The master degree in Public Administration (established since 2014).The undergraduate major Public Administration for Foreign students starts at 2016.
Department of Public Administration has many research institutes. Including the follows: First, Intellectual Property Training Yichang Base of Hubei Province. Second, Emergency Management Training Base of Yichang (Institute of Emergency Management). Third, Graduate working station of China Three Gorges University and Hubei Emerge Group Co., LTD. Forth, Civil Servant Examination and Local Government Governance Research Center. Fifth, Social Risk Assessment Research Center. With an MPA management and social service agencies --- MPA Education Center and a teaching laboratory --- public management laboratory.
To develop a comprehensive understanding of China's national conditions and the current international political and economic development situation of world. Epworth to master the basic theory of international politics, public management and international relations expertise and skills for engaging in international public affairs and international relations Problem research and teaching work or engaged in foreign affairs, foreign affairs management, foreign cultural exchanges, the news media and other practical work of the composite high-level specialized personnel.
Attention to the intersection of arts and science and the integration of knowledge, students are required to master the relevant professional management, political science, economics, law and natural science and technology knowledge of public sector management knowledge has a more in-depth understanding and grasp of the frontier and development trends. It emphasizes on shaping and improving the public management skills and comprehensive literacy of the learners. Through the interdisciplinary and information technology characteristics, the training can grasp the practical ability of public management so as to better understand and solve practical problems in the field of public management.
1. Introduction to China
2. General Chinese I、II and III
3. Professional Chinese
4. Physical Education I and II
7. Principle of Management
8. Computer Application basis
9. The Principle of Politics
10. Public Economics
11. China's Relations with Foreign Countries
12. Contemporary Chinese Law
13. Selected Reading of International Relations Theory
14. Economy and Society of Contemporary China
15. Government Governance of Contemporary China
16. Politics and International Relations of Contemporary World
17. Comparative Politics
18. Public Administration
19. Public Histology
20. International Law
21. Research Methods in Public Administration
22. Research on Global Governance
23. Typical Countries’ Diplomatic Relations
24. Emergency Management
25. Non-profit Organization Management
26. History of Western Political Thoughts
27. Cross-cultural and International Communication
28. Leadership Science
29. Selections of Classics on Public Administration
30. History of Postwar International Relations
31. Hydropower Resources Planning and Management
32. Public Policy
33. Water Conservancy & Hydropower affairs administration
34. International Comparison of Labor Relations
1. 18-25 years old; a foreign passport holder;
2. Chinese Friendly; in good physical and mental health; hardworking; academic excellence
3. High School Certificate in relevant discipline
4. Proficiency in English, with good English skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
5. The applicant who masters basic Chinese language skill will be preferred.
Online Application Link: http://lsx.ctgu.edu.cn/
1. Completed online application form with the applicant’s signature
2. Passport copy (Photo Page of a valid passport)
3. Copies of the visa page and residence permit if the applicant is in China
4. High School Certificate (A Notarized Copy in English or Chinese language should be attached if the originals are not in English or Chinese)
5. Academic Transcript (A Notarized Copy in English or Chinese language should be attached if the originals are not in English or Chinese)
6. Certificate of Physical Examination
7. Bank statement or affidavit of financial support
8. A video clip of self-introduction in English within 5 minutes.
Duration: 4 years
Tuition Fee: 10000 RMB/Year(Accommodation, Insurance and Registration fees are excluded )
Scholarship: Conditional 4 Years ‘Tuition scholarship
The first year tuition fee will be covered by the Hubei Provincial Scholarship fund. It is to be mentioned that from the 2nd year you shall be attentive to your study & obey the rules & regulations of CTGU for continuing this Tuition Scholarship. If any kind of disciplinary violation or failure in any academic course occurs by you, the scholarship offer will be cancelled.
School of Law & Public Adminisration, China Three Gorges University
Address：8 University Avenue, Yichang 443002, Hubei Province, P.R. China