Fully Funded Chinese University Scholarship for International Students 2018-2019 Partial Scholarship1 week ago - Science - Huaibei - 20 views Tuition Fees: Unknown Accommodation: Unknown Travel Expense: Unknown Monthly Stipend: Unknown
Wuhan University is delighted to offer opportunities to International Students. Fully Funded Chinese University Scholarship for International Students 2018-2019 is termed Chinese University Program and Belt & Road Program. The Scholarship is a Masters and Doctoral Program degree Scholarship. Every expenses have been taken care of. Just come and Study. The Chinese Opportunity is Massive right?
Wuhan University is in Wuhan, Hubei, China. The university is at Luojia Hill, with palatial buildings blending Chinese and Western styles. It was commonly regarded as one of the most beautiful campuses and a top 10 university for decades in China. It is administered by the Ministry of Education of China.
Level/Field of Study:
The Fully Funded Chinese University Scholarship for International Students allow applicants to pursue Master and Doctoral Program at Wuhan University. Any Field of Study is accepted.
The Fully Funded Chinese University Scholarship for International Students is hosted in China
The Fully Funded Chinese University Scholarship for International Students is designed for both National and International Students
Scholarship coverage and criteria
- Tuition waiver;
- Free accommodation;
3 .Living allowance: (PHD 3500RMB/per month, Master 3000RMB/per month);
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- International travel expenses: self-afforded.
Fully Funded Chinese University Scholarship Eligibility:
- Full time Master and Doctoral Program applicants of non-Chinese nationality and in good health.
- Applicants who apply for a master degree should be under 35 years old and have a bachelor degree.
- Applicants who apply for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and have a master degree.
- Applicants for Chinese-medium programs, HSK certificate level four or above is required for the applicants who would like to study in the programs of science and engineering（medical majors included）; HSK level five is required for the applicants who would like to study in the programs of liberal arts. Applicants who have not reached the required level of Chinese are requested to take Chinese language training courses for one year before moving on to their degree study.
Applicants whose native language is Chinese or can provide proof of studying at the previous institution where the teaching language is Chinese, can apply for HSK test waiver for further approval of Wuhan University.
Applicants for English-medium programs should provide score report of English Language test. TOEFL requires 80, IELTS requires 5.5. For those who could not offer the above mentioned standard English test results, additional oral or written English test organized by Wuhan University will be required to participate in.
Native English-speaking applicants could be exempted from providing the above English proficiency certificate.
Applicants for English-medium graduate program of clinical medicine should have HSK Level four or above certificate, and applicants who have not reached the required level of Chinese are requested to take Chinese language training courses for one year before moving on to their degree study.
- This program generally does not support registered students who are studying in China. Applicants who have already completed degree study in China should graduate for more than one year.
- Applicants applying for studying their native language or the third country’s native languages such as English or French are not eligible for this scholarship program.
- Applicants did not receive any other types of scholarships
- How to Apply:
- Register and submit your online application at the CSC Online Application System for International Students athttp://laihua.csc.edu.cn. The code of Wuhan University is10486. Please Choose Program category type B which refers to scholarship programs responsible by Chinese universities under Chinese Government Scholarship. Please download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” after you complete the form.
- Register and submit your online application at Wuhan University Online Application System for International Students athttp://admission.whu.edu.cn, submit online the completed “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University” and required application documents listed below:
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English).
- Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University (written in Chinese or English).
- Notarized highest diploma(degree certificate) and transcripts（the original and copy of each one: issued directly by the school/university, with an official stamp）. Prospective diploma recipients should submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status, expected degree certificate and graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English should attach notarized Chinese or English translations. (Bachelor Degree is required for Master programs and Master Degree is required for doctoral programs).
- Study Plan, within 800 words, written in Chinese or in English.
- Two recommendation letters from either professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English.
- Scanned copy of valid ordinary passport (personal information page).
- Photocopy ofForeigner Physical Examination Form, filled in English or Chinese, can be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihuaor http://www.campuschina.org.
- Valid HSK certificate (if available), as for non-native English applicants, valid English level certificate is required if applying for English-medium program (e. g TOEFL or IELTS).
- Acceptance letter from the professor of Wuhan University (if available).
June 20, 2018 (Start studying on September 2018) and December 20, 2018 (Start studying on March 2019)