Provincial Government Scholarship for Foreign Students Of China Academy of Art Zhejiang Partial Scholarship1 week ago - Agriculture - Hangzhou - 4 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
In order to encourage and support individuals of outstanding academic and moral excellence who have an interest in studying in Zhejiang Province of PR China, the Provincial Government of Zhejiang Province continues to offer the, "Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship for Foreign Students." In accordance with the selection criteria of the Scholarship and based on the specialized programming of the CAA, the following include eligibility requirements and rules for the selection process for applicants.
Please refer to the following:
I. Scholarship Types and Standards
Scholarships include three types, A, B, C, for use in providing support to outstanding foreign students.
The scholarship is used to provide support for registration fees, tuition fees, books and materials fees, student housing and accommodation, serious disease/illness and accidental insurance fees. Please see below for details on the different scholarship types.
Type A: 30000RMB/year. For foreign students enrolled in graduate programs (Master’s Degree; Doctoral Degree).
Type B: 20000RMB/year. For foreign students enrolled in Bachelor Degree Programs.
Type C: 6000RMB/year. For foreign students enrolled in long-term, non-degree programs.
Applicants should follow the scholarship regulations according to each different type (A,B,C) and submit a written application to the International college. The scholarship application process is held once a year. Eligible applicants can apply multiple times, consecutively.
II. Open to All Majors/Areas of Study
Scholarships are open to all majors of study at the China Academy of Art.
III. Applicant Eligibility Requirements:
1.Applicants should be students already admitted to the Academy or already enrolled in either degree-granting programs (Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctoral) or long-term (at least one year) non-degree programs.
2. Applicants for Bachelor’s degree programs should be under the age of 30. Applicants for Master’s or Doctoral degree programs have no age limit. Every year, all students will be ranked and considered for scholarships, based on the quality of their grades and academic performance.
3.Applicants may not be current beneficiaries of any other scholarships at the time of application.
III. Application Timeline:
Please refer to update “Announcements” listed on the website: http://admission.caa.edu.cn/
IV. Application Procedures:
1. Please Login to http://admission.caa.edu.cn/ and under the section “Downloads”, download and complete the “Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship for Foreign Students Application Form” and submit it to the office of the International College, CAA.
2. Submitted applications will be reviewed by the International College of CAA in accordance with the Rules and Regulations for selecting “Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarships for Foreign Students”. The International College will review all application materials and based on each applicant’s overall competiveness will select and recommend qualified candidates to be approved by the Academy’s university-level nominating committee.
3. Based on the selection the Academy’s university-level nominating committee, those individuals selected to receive scholarships will be announced and posted on the school’s bulletin the following week. Every September, successful applicants will also be reported to the Education Department of the Provincial Government of Zhejiang Province.
V. Application Materials:
1. “Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship for Foreign Students Application Form”
Note: Application forms must been reviewed and signed by the student’s Advisor/Tutor and reviewed by his/her academic department with an official seal.
2. Academic Transcript (Academic Transcripts must be officially notarized by the Academic Affairs Office or Office of the Dean for Graduate Students.) Note: Scholarships are determined in September of every year. Those candidates selected by the school are then awarded scholarships for one year.
International College, The China Academy of Art,