Scholarship for Outstanding International Students Of Zhejiang Normal University Tuition Fees Waiver6 days ago - Agriculture - Jinhua - 5 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Unknown Travel Expense: Unknown Monthly Stipend: Unknown
1. Scholarship Coverage
Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship with yearly funds for the first year to support students’ study at the university. They can use their scholarship to cover part of tuition fee. The later years scholarship position will be evaluated yearly based on their performance in the previous year.
All programs are available for the applicants.
(1) With foreign nationality and passports.
(2) Have good health condition.
(3) Good academic performance.
(4) No criminal records.
(5) No other scholarships.
4. Application Time
March 5th - June 30th
5. Application Procedure
(1) Eligible applicants should apply online http://iso.zjnu.edu.cn/Account/stuLogin
before July 1.
(2) ZJNU is responsible for reviewing the qualification of applicants, and will select applicants based of the selection process who meet with our demands.
(3) If being admitted, students should pay 400 yuan or 70 dollars as registration fee.
6. Application Documents
(1) Photocopy of passport photo page.
(2) Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English (The form designed by the Chinese quarantine authority can be downloaded from http:// www. csc. edu. cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org).
(3) The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid.
(4) Notarized highest education diplomas attained, proof of study and transcripts (need to be translated into Chinese or English, and confirmation of your former school or local department).
(5) Studying plans and goals.
(6) Two letters of recommendation from your teachers
7. Evaluation system
(1) The selection committee of “Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship” will evaluate applicants’ materials under the principle of “justice, fairness and openness”.
(2) Students who get the scholarship need to attend the annual scholarship evaluation. The scholarship will be terminated if a student has one of the following cases:
a. Defaulting the fees he/she has to pay.
b. Receiving academic warning or drop out warning.
c. Breaking university rules or the Chinese laws.
(1) Inconformity of the passport name used in the applicant documents with the scanning copy, or deficiency in conformation materials will be regarded as nullity.
(2) Applicants who get the scholarship but can not arrive on time should inform us on paper and explain the reasons by 15 days before the registration day, otherwise the scholarship will be canceled and can not be applied again.
(3) Students who fail in the entrance physical examination will not receive the scholarship.
9. Contact Information
Ms. Jinchi Liu (Stephanie)
Office for International Students, Zhejiang Normal University
Address: 688 Yingbin Avenue, Jinhua City, Zhejiang Province, 321004, P.R. China