Scholarship of Yunnan University Full Scholarship2 months ago - Agriculture - Kunming - 36 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
I. Program Category and Supporting Category
1) Program Category: University Scholarship Program of Yunnan University
2) Supporting Category: Full-time Bachelor`s Degree, Master’s Degree and PhD. Degree Programs
1）Non-Chinese citizen who has been living outside China for at least six years, with good health condition.
2）Bachelor’s degree program applicants should hold a High school’s Degree, and be under 24 years old. HSK meets level 4.
3）Master’s degree program applicants should hold a Bachelor’s Degree, and be under 35 years old. HSK meets level 5．
4）PhD. degree program applicants must hold a Master’s Degree and be under 40 years old. HSK meets level 5．
III. Application Methods
1. A Students who intend to study in China through exchange plans made by the two universities or other institutions of the two countries should apply according to the agreements;
2. Students who stay in China or abroad and meet the qualification of application can apply directly at the International Program Scetion, School of International Education by letter or in person/online before 20th May.
3. Applicants need to submit three copies of the following materials:
①"Application Form of Yunnan University scholarship for Admittance into Undergranduate Programs for Foreign Students" or "Application Form of Yunnan University Scholarship for Admittance into Postgraduate Programs for Foreign Students";Please download the application form at the following link: http://www.sie.ynu.edu.cn/downloads/. Complete it carefully with a photo attached.
② A copy of the "Foreigner Physical Examination Form", keeping the original yourself;
③ Notarized Chinese or English degree certificate of the most advanced studies. Students who will graduate this year should provide "Study Certificate" given by their home universities and its Chinese or English notarization;
④ A detailed proposal for your study or research at Yunnan University (no less than 800 words and written in Chinese or English);
⑤ Two recommendation letters given by professors or associate professors (in Chinese or English);
⑥ Copies of your published articles or papers;
⑦ Copy of your HSK level certificate;
⑧ 3 recent photographs and a copy of your passport;
IV. The scholarship covers:
Tuition fee and Accommodation fee. Students who win the university scholarship will be sponsored for 4 years for the Bachelor’s and Doctoral Degree, and 3 years for Master’s Degree.
Ⅵ. Contact Information
Section of International Programs, School of International Education, Yunnan University: Room 323, Nanxue Building, Donglu Campus of Yunnan University, No.2 North Cuihu Road, Kunming, Yunnan, China.
Zip code: 650091.