“Silk Road” Chinese Government Scholarship of Zhejiang University of Science and Technology - 2019 Full Scholarship6 months ago - Economics - Hangzhou - 602 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
To finance outstanding students from countries within the Belt and Road Initiative to pursue studies in Zhejiang University of Science and Technology(ZUST),we offer ‘Silk Road’ Chinese Government Scholarship for undergraduate programs.
About the Scholarship
Category: undergraduate programs
(1) Civil Engineering;
(2) International Economics and Trade;
(3) International Marketing;
(4) Computer Science and Technology (Information Technology);
(5) Communication Engineering;
(6) Information and Computational Science (Statistics and Financial Actuarial Science);
(7) Food Science and Engineering;
(8) Applied Physics (laser 3D Technology);
(1) Non-Chinese citizen in good health ,citizen of ‘One Belt One Road’ countries;
(2) High school graduate certification or above;
(3) 18 - 40 years old;
(4) Excellent academic performance in high school;
(5) Language proficiency certification;
(6) (IELTS or TOEFL for English-taught programs, HSK 4 for Chinese-taught programs);
Scholarship Coverage: full scholarship
(2) Free on-campus dormitory accommodation (double room);
(3) Monthly living allowance: 2500rmb per month;
(4) Comprehensive medical insurance for international students in China;
Note: The scholarship covers the applicants’ study duration of 4 years. The applicants will receive an annual assessment of their academic performance and behavior from CSC(China Scholarship Council). If the applicants fail the assessment, the scholarship will be canceled.
(1) Fill in online application at http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn ,Program type is B. Complete and print the Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship with Signature;
(2) Register at http://isam.zust.edu.cn/ ,complete the online application;
(3) Photocopy of High school graduation certificate;
(4) Photocopy of High school transcripts;
(5) Photocopy of English proficiency test (IELTS or TOEFL) or Chinese proficiency test (HSK) transcripts;
(6) Photocopy of passport;
(7) 2 Recommended letters (either in English or Chinese);
(8) A Study Plan or Research Proposal (either in English or Chinese, minimum of 200 words)
(9) Foreigner Physical Examination Form;
Please remember our agency No. Is 11057. Please submit the documents to International Student Admission Office(411, west wing of Library)Zhejiang University of Science and Technology, or send your application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The application materials will not be returned disregard to successful admission or not. Certificates which are not in Chinese or English language must be translated to Chinese or English by a legitimate notary authority.
Zhejiang University of Science and Technology has two campuses. Xiaoheshan Campus is located in the historical and cultural city of Hangzhou, the capital of Zhejiang Province, which is one of the most prosperous provinces in China. Situated at the foot of Xiaohe Mountain, it has a tranquil lake on its campus and is surrounded by rolling hills; Anji Campus is situated in Anji County, which has won the United Nations’ Habitat Scroll of Honor Award.