ALUMNI RECOGNITION AWARD Of New York Institute of Technology - 2019 Tuition Fees Waiver1 month ago - Science - Vancouver - 12 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: No Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: No
This award is offered to students who hold an NYIT bachelor's or master's degree and are enrolled in the Graduate portion of their joint-degree program. It consists of a $425 tuition-only credit for every three credits that you are registered for, up to a maximum of $1,275 per semester (not including summer).
It will be allotted on an annual basis for a maximum of (3) three years or six semesters, depending on your meeting all of the following criteria required each semester. To be considered, all students must complete an application each academic year. Students must complete their studies on the Long Island campus or New York City campus of New York Institute of Technology to be eligible for this award.
- Allotted up to $2,550 per year
- Award excludes BS/DO students
- Only for joint-degree students in the following programs:
- This award is not applicable to students with tuition remission or tuition exchange or for students who take classes at an already discounted tuition rate.
- This award is not applicable to students receiving a second bachelor's degree at NYIT.
- This application does not guarantee an award. This award is subject to fund availability.
- Students must begin the Graduate portion of their joint-degree program in Fall 2019 or prior to be considered for eligibility. Award will end with the graduating class of 2022.
- Complete the FAFSA and submit any requested verification documents (excluding International students)
- Must be fully matriculated in one of NYIT's graduate joint degree-granting programs in New York
- Must have a prior baccalaureate or master's degree from NYIT or be enrolled in a joint-degree program
- Enrolled in at least three (3) credits
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Maintain at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average
- Fall Admission: July 15
- Spring Admission: December 15