Beijing Technology and Business University Beijing Belt and Road Scholarship - 2019 Full Scholarship7 months ago - Agriculture - Beijing - 57 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
1. Scholarship coverage and standard
(CNY per year)
(CNY per year)
(CNY per month)
Medical Insurance (CNY per year)
All doctor and master majors and programs.
3. Applicants’ Qualifications
(1) Applicants are citizens from Belt and Road countries.
(2) Doctoral degree applicants should be under the age 45. Master degree applicants should be under the age 35.
(3) Applicants education back ground, research ability, academic performance, language proficiency meet the admission criteria.
(4) Applicants need to obey the Chinese laws and has no crime record.
4. Application Deadline
June 15th every year.
5. Application Documents
(1) Beijing Technology and Business University Application Form (printed out from BTBU on line application system http://admission.btbu.edu.cn, please be sure to attach a photo), filled in Chinese or in English.
(2) Notarized highest diploma and transcripts (photocopy): Prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school. (Doctor’s degree applicants need to provide both master and bachelor diplomas and academic records.)
(3) A photocopy of the front page of a valid passport. Copy of resident permit if currently in China.
(4) The Foreigner Physical Examination Form from (download from BTBU online application system). The form should be filled out in English. Medical examinations must cover all the items listed on the Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, official stamp of a hospital, or a stamped photograph of the applicant will be considered invalid. The medical examination results will be valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration when determining the time to take the medical examination.
(5) Original Chinese language proficient certification or a copy of that with HSK 5or new HSK 4 with score 210 or above, if apply Chinese degree program.
(6) The TOEFL iBT score of 70 points at least, or IELTS score at least 5.5 or the relevant certificates of English, if non-native English speaker apply the English program.
(7) Resume/CV and study plan (more than 400 words).
(8) Thesis proposal. (Only doctoral degree applicants need to provide.)
(9) E-version of ID photo, named with "passport NO. + full name" and sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(10) Two recommendation letters.