"Belt and Road" special Elite scholarships of China University of Geosciences （Wuhan） Partial Scholarship1 year ago - Uncategorized - Wuhan - 424 views Tuition Fees: Unknown Accommodation: Unknown Travel Expense: Unknown Monthly Stipend: Unknown
China University of Geosciences (CUG) provides "Belt and Road" special Elite scholarships (hereinafter referred to as CUG Elite Scholarship) for elite graduate students to reward those international students who make outstanding contributions to society and scientific progress. This award is given to master and Ph.D. students who are self-funded.
CUG awards International Students Presidential Elite Scholarship who has excellent academic background and language proficiency. Applicants must be from the belt and the road countries; CUG Elite Scholarship is Partial Scholarship. Scholarship awardees are exempted from tuition or accommodation fees for the first year.
1) Non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, be in good health, under the age of 35 for Master degree, under the age of 40 for Ph.D. degree, and have obtained a required highest diploma;
2) Accepted by the CUG relevant faculty or be in the recommended list published by admission office;
3) Have one year Chinese language study at CUG or have TOEFL &IETLS certificate and record. (Give a priority)
● Application Procedures and Time
Application Time: January to 10th-June of per year.
Application procedure for CUG Elite Scholarship:
1) The applicants should log in the CUG website: http://admission.cug.du.cn,and fill out the online application form;
2) Download the application form and submit all required application documents to admissions office for faculties and schools review process;
3) CUG admission committee will determine the final results of the admission according to the application documents students submitted. The admission notice and Visa Application Form (JW202) will be sent to the winners at the end of June.
1. Enrollment Application Form for International Students of CUG (only for school scholarship or self-funded students). Please fill out the form in English or Chinese.
2. Notarized master’s certificate and undergraduate certificate (If the original text is not in Chinese, a notarized translation should be provided).
3. Master’s and bachelor’s transcripts (If the original text is not in Chinese, a notarized translation should be provided).
4. Study plan or research proposal detailing how applicant will combine previous study experience with research in China. (In Chinese or English)
5. Two signed recommendation letters in Chinese or English from professors, at least one must be from the university where the applicant obtained his or her diploma.
6. Copies of the Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form valid in half year (the original copy should be kept by the applicant).
7. A copy of the personal information page of the applicant’s valid passport.
8. The International Student Economic Guarantee Copy of the passport and work or income certificate of the guarantor.
9. HSK certificates or English language proficiency certificate TOFEL/ IELTS. (Applicants with good language proficiency are preferred)
10. Other materials (supervisor acceptance letter, certificates of awards, published papers and monographs.)
For more details on scholarship application procedure, please refer to CUG website: http://iec.cug.edu.cn.
● Consultation and Service
The Admissions Office of International Education College in CUG will reply to all questions in a timely manner.
Admissions Office of International Education College
Tel: 027-67883283/67884939, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Room211/215, Dangui Building, Lumo Road 388,Hongshan District, Wuhan City(Post Code:430074)