Central China Normal University’s Scholarship for new foreign students Partial Scholarship1 year ago - Uncategorized - Wuhan - 346 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
1. Scholarship content and standards
Central China Normal University has set up a presidential scholarship program since 2009, providing 50 scholarships each year to attract university graduates with excellent language skills and professional background to study for diploma programs.
Free tuition scholarship: 5
Half-free tuition scholarship: 15
Tuition fee exemption 2000-8000 yuan scholarship: 30
2. Open Professional
Central China Normal University students open to all degree programs can apply for the course.
3. Applicant eligibility
Non-Chinese citizens in good health, apply for undergraduate, must have a high school education, not older than 25 years of age; apply for Master shall have the academic degree bachelor, no older than 35 years old; apply for PhD shall have the academic degree Master of age No more than 45 years old.
4. Date of Application
Every April 20 - May 20.
5. Application process
Login Central China Normal University online application system http://isao.ccnu.edu.cn, select "apply for scholarships."
6. Required documents
(1) "Central China Normal University study abroad application form" (fill automatically generated information online);
(2) Highest diploma (notarized photocopy). If the applicant is an in-school student, he / she must additionally present the proof of attestation issued by the attending school. Documents in languages other than English and Chinese must be notarized translations in Chinese or English;
(3) transcripts. Documents in languages other than English and Chinese must be notarized translations in Chinese or English;
(4) study or research program in China. (Not less than 500 words written in English);
(5) recommendation letter. Applicants are required to submit a letter of recommendation from two professors or associate professors;
7. admissibility department
Admission in Exchange Office College of International Cultural Exchange at Central China Normal University (204 Office)