Chengdu Sistership City Scholarship Of University of Electronic Science and Technology of China - 2019 Full Scholarship1 month ago - Economics - Chengdu - 26 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
In March 2014, Chengdu Municipal People’s Government officially set up the “Government Scholarship for International Students from International Sister Cities of Chengdu City” (hereinafter referred to as the “Scholarship”) in order to further the exchange and cooperation between Chengdu City and its international Sister Cities and enhance mutual understanding and friendship.
The Scholarship is provided by Chengdu Municipal People’s Government to support the study and living of international students from international Sister Cities who receive degree/diploma education or non-degree programs for more than three months in Chengdu.
As one of the universities eligible of receiving the Scholarship students, UESTC welcome students to study here.
Degree Student Scholarship (Bachelor, Master and PhD Degree)
1. Doctoral students, including tuition, on-campus dormitory, medical insurance, with the period of no more than 3 years
2. Master students, including tuition, on-campus dormitory, medical insurance, with the period of no more than 3 years
3. Undergraduates, including tuition, on-campus dormitory, medical insurance, with the period of no more than 4 years
1. Applicants should be citizens from the Sister Cities (Born in, study, work or live in the Sister Cities of Chengdu City’s and hold the confirmation letters issued by related government departments of Sister Cities) with foreign nationalities, friendly to China and in good shape;
2. Applicants should abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government, have good performance, meeting the admission requirements of UESTC;
3. Applicants should have the right attitude to study, without breaking school rules and disciplines and having good academic performance;
4. International students who have been awarded other scholarship are not allowed to apply for the Scholarship.
IV、Application Date and Procedure
1.After arrivals of UESTC, eligible applicants should submit the required documents to the School of International Education.
2.The first round evaluation will be conducted by the Scholarship Committee of UESTC.
3.The documents of qualified applicants will be sent to the Chengdu Municipal People’s Government for the final appraisal and approval.
4.Namelist of the Scholarship winners will be posted on the university website, lasting 5 working days. If you have any disagreement or opinion, please contact the School of International Education within these 5 working days.V、Application Documents
1) APPLICATION FORM FOR CHENGDU GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP (Two copies, with 1-inch photos, written in Chinese or English)
2) Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English);
Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by professor or associate professor.
3) Admission Letter or Admission Notice of UESTC
4) Transcripts of the Most Advanced Studies (Notarized Photocopy)
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
5) Diploma of the Most Advanced Studies (Notarized Photocopy)
Prospective diploma winners must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date.
Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
6) Physical Examination Form for Foreigners (Photocopy)
The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid.
Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
Pleases keep the original copy of the Form for school registration.
7) Study Plan in Chengdu (written in Chinese or English)
This should be a minimum of 800 words.
8) Articles or Papers Written or Published
9) Resident Certificate of your City (Confirmation Letter from the Sister City)(Photocopy)