Chinese Government Scholarship of Hebei University of Technology Full Scholarship1 year ago - Uncategorized - Shijiazhuang - 121 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
1. Application Deadline
May 15th, 2017. The written application materials should be received before the deadline.
2. Supporting Categories, Duration and Instruction Language
1) Supporting Category
This scholarship only supports graduate students.
This scholarship only supports master’s students for no more than 3 academic years or doctoral students for no more than 4 academic years. The scholarship covers both major study and Chinese language/preparatory study, as specified in the Admission Letter.
3) Instruction Language
Scholarship students will take Chinese-taught programs, and some English-taught programs.
1) Tuition Waiver，Accommodation
2) Living Expenses.
Undergraduate Students: 2,500 RMB/Month
Master’s Students: 3,000 RMB/Month
Doctoral students: 3,500 RMB/Month
Living expense will be given by university monthly. Scholarship students will get the whole month living expenses if registered before the date of 15th (including the date of 15th) in the same month, or will get half-month living expenses. The graduates will be give a living expense for another 15 days after the graduation time set by the university. During study period (except holiday), if scholarship students leave China for more than 15 days, the living expenses will be stopped during the leaving days.
3) Comprehensive Medical Insurance4. Eligibility
1) Applicants must be citizens of countries other than the People’s Republic of China with a valid foreign passport.
2) Applicants must be in good health and well conducted, abide the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China and the rules and regulations of the university.
3) Applicants must be not the students in China (The graduates in China should be graduated more than one academic year.)
4) The requirements for applicants’ agree and age are that applicants must:
l be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
l be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
5) There is no Chinese skill requirement for the English-taught programs. Applicants who are not native speakers of English need to provide English ability tests scores: at least 90 in TOFEL, or at least than 6.5 in IELTS.
5. Application Procedure
1) Applicants are encouraged to contact related supervisors previously. If the supervisors approve admission, applicants can submit “Supervisor Offer for International Students of Hebei University of Technology” with application materials.
2) Complete the online application procedure at CGS Information System (visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org and click “Application Online” to log in. the Instructions of the CGS Information System and Agency Number of Hebei University of Technology is: 10080。
3) Complete application forms and send all HARD COPIES of application forms to the School of International Education of Hebei University of Technology.
6. Application Documents
1) Complete “Supervisor Offer for International Students of Hebei University of Technology”, including applicant’s information, signature of supervisor, signature of the dean of the School of International Education, and seal of the School of International Education.2) 3) Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translation.
5) A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English).
This should be a minimum of 800 words.
Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English)
Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor of an associate professor.
A CD of your own works (only required for arts students).
Applicants for the fine arts programs must submit a CD of their own works which include two sketches, two color paintings and two other works.
Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy) (written in English, can be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihuahttp://www.campuschina.org The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule, as the result is valid for only 6 months.
The Copy of Valid HSK Certificate (if available)
The photocopy of HSK Certificate must be submitted with the application materials.
All documents should be bound together on top left corner in the order of 6.1 to 6.8 (You should submit TWO set of bound documents). No application documents will be returned.
1) University reviews the application documents and decides the nominated candidates.
2) Admission letter, Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW201) to the qualified applicants by the School of International Education before July 21, 2017. The admission information will be published in the website of the School of International Education of Hebei University of Technology.
3) Applicants, who are not admitted by Hebei University of Technology, can apply for Chinese Government Scholarship to Chinese embassies and consulates, or apply for Hebei Provincialgovernment scholarship, scholarship of Hebei University of Technology.
Hebei University of Technology (HEBUT) was founded in 1903, and was originally known as Beiyang Technical School. It is one of the earliest institutions of higher education to cultivate industrial and technical personnel and established the earliest school-run factory. It was renamed Hebei University of Technology in 1995. Over the past 115 years, HEBUT has always adhered to the motto “Diligence, Prudence, Devotion and Loyalty” to coach students and conduct research, and has gradually developed a distinctive school-running characteristic in which academic learning and engineering practice are equally stressed. HEBUT has formed diligent, rigorous, realistic and enterprising university spirit and has become a key university as well as one of the national universities under “Project 211”.