1. Enrolling type
Full-time master’s degree candidates and doctoral degree candidates at school.
2. Years of study and time of enrolment
1) 3 years’ study. A 1 to 2 years’ language supplementary course is applicable for those who need to learn Chinese first.
2) Time of enrolment: Sept.
1) Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health;
2) Degree and age requirement:
For those who apply for a master’s degree program, a bachelor degree is required; applicants’ age cannot be over 35.
For those who apply for a doctoral degree program, a master degree is required; applicants’ age cannot be over 40.
4. Contents of the scholarship: full scholarship
1) Exemption from tuition fee;
2) Accommodation fee:
Free dormitory provided;
Accommodation subsidy provided. Approved by the university, students who choose to live off campus will be given monthly or seasonal accommodation subsidy.
Master’s degree candidates: 700 RMB/month.
Doctoral degree candidates: 1000 RMB/month.
3) Allowance for living expenses provided. Standard:
Master’s degree candidates: 3,000 RMB/month.
Doctoral degree candidates: 3,500 RMB/month.
4) Comprehensive Medical Insurance provided.
5. How to apply
Firstly, finish online application yourself (http://laihua.csc.edu.cn, Agency No. of Northeast Dianli University is 10188)
After successfully finishing online application, please send 2 copies of the following paper materials to Office of International Students Affairs, Northeast Dianli University.
1) One original APPLICATION FORM FOR CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP and one copy of it is also needed, finished in Chinese or English.
2) A notarized certificate of your highest degree is required. Languages except for Chinese and English are required to be notarized into Chinese or English translation.
3) Your transcript is needed. Languages except for Chinese and English are required to be notarized into Chinese or English translation.
4) Your study and research plan in China are required to be in Chinese or in English.
5) 2 recommendation letters from professors or associate professors in Chinese or in English are required.
6) Copy of Physical Examination Record for Foreigner is required. (Please keep the original one. The record is printed by China's health and quarantine departments, which can be downloaded at the website of CSC.) Please take the original one with you when come to China.
7) Copy of your passport is required.
Notes: 1) Application materials sent by fax will not be considered.
2) The above application materials are non-refundable whether applicants are admitted or not.
6. Deadline for application
April 30th (date of arrival)
7. Address for sending materials
Room No. 541-1 the First MainTeaching Building, Office of International Cooperation and Exchange, Northeast Dianli University, Changchun Rd. 169, Jilin City, Jilin, China.
Zip code: 132012