Chinese Government Scholarship Of Tianjin University of Science and Technology - 2019 Full Scholarship5 months ago - Economics - Tianjin - 78 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
The following key points to help new applicants:
- First Step:Please go to website
- Please go to website download Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship. Print out this application form, filling the forms in duplicate. Important:Two copies Application Forms with photos on Page 1, and Signatures and Date on Page 3.Read carefully about material documents according to the list (see materials attached item on Page 3). Prepare all your related documents, and submit the required copies of each document.
- Second step:Online Application
- TUST Agency Number is 10057, please register online, filling your personal information as required. After you complete the online application, please inform us via emails so that we can check your application status.Important:It is better to upload your Personal CV/ resume, study plan in China, or any previous Diploma and Transcripts documents at the same time. Please send us attachments through emails to let us know your qualification background first for each candidate.
- Third Step:Deadline
- Application Submit Deadline: March, 20 in every year.Please mail all the original application documents to our office before 20th, March by EMS。
- Postal Address:
- Tianjin University of Science and Technology。Address: No.1038 Dagu Nan Road, Hexi District, Tianjin, P.R China。International Exchange Office (Mailbox 512)。To: John Li or Alice, ZHANG 。Tel: (8622) 60600236, 60600232 Fax: (8622)60600232，Postcode: 300222
- Fourth Step:
- We will not review the online application until we receive each candidate’s postal documents. We will shortlist the best candidates to CSC for final approval in April. The approved candidates will receive Visa Application Form and Admission Notice issued from our university.
Tianjin University of Science and Technology (TUST), situated beside the Bohai Sea and neighboring the Haihe River, is jointly constructed by the central government of China and the municipal government of Tianjin. As a key university supported by Tianjin Municipal Government, it is equipped with a well-balanced supply of disciplines diversified in engineering, science, arts, economics, management and law with engineering at its core. having started in 1958 as Hebei Institute of Light Industry, it developed into TUST in 2002. Currently, with its 27,000 full-time students enrolled for different academic degrees, TUST currently comprises 18 different schools (department) offering 62 bachelor programs, 43 master programs and 17 doctoral programs.