Chinese Government Scholarship Of Xinjiang University - 2019 Full Scholarship3 months ago - Economics - Ürümqi - 52 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
Chinese University Program is a full scholarship for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. It only supports graduate students.
I Supporting Categories, Duration and Instruction Language
1. Supporting Category. This scholarship only supports graduate students.
2. Duration. This scholarship only supports master’s students for no more than 3 academic years or doctoral students for no more than 4 academic years. The scholarship covers both major study and Chinese language/preparatory study, as specified in the Admission Letter.
3. Instruction Language
Scholarship students can register for either Chinese-taught program or English-taught program if applicable. (Program Search can help you find the program and university you're interested in by visiting http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org).
II Scholarship Coverage
The Chinese University Program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance. Please refer to Introduction to CGS—Coverage and Standard for details of each item.
III Where and When to Apply
Where to Apply
Apply to the designated Chinese universities undertaking this program.
When to Apply
You need to apply between early January and early April. Please consult the Chinese universities for the specific deadline of each year.
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health
2. The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
be a high school graduate and no more than 25when applying for the undergraduate programs;
be a bachelor’s degree holder and no more than 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
be a master’s degree holder and no more than 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
V Application Procedure
Step 1 - Apply directly to your target university.
Step 2 - Complete the online application procedure at CGS Information Management System for International Students (Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.organd click “Application Online” to log in), submit online the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship, and print a hard copy. Please consult your target university for the Instructions of the CGS Information Management System for International Students and Agency Number.
Step 3 - Submit all your application documents to your target university before the deadline.
Only applications of recommended candidates from designated Chinese universities will be considered by CSC.
VI Application Documents (in duplicate)
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English);
2. Notarized highest diploma;
Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
3. Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English);
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
4. A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English);
This should be a minimum of 200 words for the undergraduate program applicants and 800 words for postgraduate program applicants
5. Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English);
Applicants for undergraduate program and postgraduate program must submit two recommendation letters signed by professors or associate professors.
6. A CD of your own works (only required for arts students);
Applicants for music studies are requested to submit a CD of their own musical works. Applicants for the fine arts programs must submit a CD of their own works which include two sketches, two color paintings and two other works.
7. Applicants under the age of 18 must submit relevant documents about their statutory guardians in China.
8. Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy) (The original copy will be kept by yourself and the form is uniformly printed by Chinese healthy quarantine departments. It must be written in English and can be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org).
The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
9. The copy of valid HSK Certificate (if available).
All documents should be bound together on top left corner in the order of 6.1 to 6.8. (You should submit TWO sets of bound documents). No application documents will be returned.
VII Scholarship Confirmation
1. University reviews the application documents and decides the nominated candidates.
2. Nominated candidates will get Chinese Government Scholarships to study in China with approval of the CSC.
3. CSC reserves the rights to decide the host university for scholarship recipients with multiple offers. Each scholarship recipient—even when admitted by multiple universities—will be granted no more than one scholarship.
4. The CSC reviews eligibility and qualifications of nominated candidates, approves the List of Scholarship Recipients, and sends the admission documents to universities before June 30th. University sends the admission documents (List of Scholarship Recipients, Admission Letter and Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW201)) to scholarship recipients
5. Scholarship recipients shall not allowed to change their host university, field of study, or duration of study stipulated on the Admission Letter after their coming to China.
6. Scholarship will not be reserved if scholarship recipient cannot register before the registration deadline.