Chinese Government Scholarship Of Yunnan Minzu University - 2019 Full Scholarship3 months ago - Economics - Kunming - 126 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
l Content and standard
In order to promote the mutual understanding, cooperation and exchanges in various fields between China and other countries, the Chinese government has set up a series of scholarship programs to sponsor international students to study and conduct research in Chinese universities. China Scholarship Council （hereinafter referred to as CSC）, entrusted by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China, is responsible for the enrollment and the administration of Chinese Government Scholarship programs.
This Scholarship is open to all applicants for the doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degree programs. It includes tuition fees, accommodation, health insurance and living stipends.
This Scholarship is open to all applicants for the doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degree majors in Yunnan Minzu University.
1. Non-Chinese citizen who has been living outside China for at least six years, with good health condition.
2. Bachelor’s Degree Program: Duration for completion 3-6 years
(1)Being of the age of 18 or above;
(2) Valid senior high school graduation certificate;
(3) The Chinese Proficiency Requirement: HSK3 (HSK4 for the Chinese majors).
3. Master’s Degree Program: Duration for completion 2-4 years
(1) Being under 35 years old;
(2) Valid Bachelor’s Degree;
(3) The Chinese Proficiency Requirement: HSK4 (HSK5 for the Chinese majors).
4.Doctoral Degree Program: Duration for completion is 3-6 years
(1) Being under 40 years old;
(2) Valid Master’s Degree;
(3) Pass the entrance examination of YMU for international students;
(4) The Chinese Proficiency Requirement: HSK5;
Time duration for applying: February-March each year. Please check “Scholarships”（奖学金）in homepage of the School website for details. We will update relevant information each year.
Applicants are required to complete both on-line procedures and deliver hard-copy application materials to International School Yunnan Minzu University.
Visit http://laihua.csc.edu.cn to register and complete the application form. (Agency Number of Yunnan Minzu University is 10691)
(1) Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship. (One original and one photocopy with the applicant’s signature in Chinese or in English)
(2) Copies of the first page of the passport.
(3) Highest diploma (notarized copies of degree certificate and diploma). If applicants are either students or have been employed, they must provide a study certification or the working certificate. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in either Chinese or English.
(4) Copies of transcript. Transcript in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
(5) A study or research plan no less than 500 signed by the applicant in Chinese or in English words.
(6) Two recommendation letters in Chinese or English written by professors or associate professors. (Write title of professors or associate professors and contact details in letter. This is only for Postgraduate and Doctoral applicants.)
(7) A copy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, bring the original ones when you come to China.
(8) Priority will be given to the applicants who have HSK level 4 or HSK level 6 or above. The Applicants should submit the copy of HSK certificate and transcript.
Note: The application documents will not be returned no matter you are accepted or not.
(1) All documents should be bound together on top left corner. (You should submit Two sets of bound documents)
(2) After assessment by experts from Yunnan Minzu University, the documents of qualified applicants will be delivered to the Education Department of Yunnan Province and National CSC.
(3) Offer of admission, Visa Application for Study in China (JW201 form) will be mailed to scholarship recipient in July.
(4) Scholarship recipients shall not change their host university, field of study, or duration of study unless they give up the grant.
(5) Scholarship will not be reserved scholarship recipient cannot register before the registration deadline.
l Reception department