Chongqing University Chongqing Municipal Government Mayor Scholarshi Full Scholarship1 year ago - Uncategorized - Chongqing - 147 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Unknown Travel Expense: Unknown Monthly Stipend: Unknown
n order to encourage more outstanding international students to pursue a higher education in Chongqing, Chongqing Municipal Government launches the Chongqing Municipal Government Mayor Scholarship.
The applicant who wants to apply for a master or doctorate degree program at Chongqing University.
1. Applicants are in good health and pass the physical examination in statutory medical institutions of China.
2. Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master degree, and be under the age of 40.
3. Applicants for master degree studies must have a bachelor degree, and be under the age of 35.
4.Students who have won other scholarships are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Details of Scholarship
Level of Candidates
The length of funding should be less than the normal period of schooling.
Scholarship winners must pay the corresponding application fee, tuition fee, accommodation fee and medical insurance fee before enjoying this scholarship.
Applicants are required to submit the following application materials in three sets.
1. Application form
2. Highest notarized diplomas and transcripts (notarized photocopy in Chinese or English if the documents are not written in Chinese or English). Applicants who are students currently studying at Chinese university shall also provide a Study Certificate and transcripts from their host schools
3. Study plan (written in Chinese or English).
4. Two letters of recommendation. Applicants for master or doctoral degree studies shall provide two letters of recommendation by school or employer (written in Chinese or English).
5. Copy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
6. Copy of passport information page.
15th April, 2018
Applicants shall submit application materials directly to Admissions Office of School of International Office, Chongqing University. The university will review the application materials and submit to the Chongqing Municipal Education Commission. Chongqing Municipal Education Commission will not be accepted the applications submitted directly by students.
Postal Address: Room 324, Admission Office, Main Teaching Building, School of International Education, Campus A, Chongqing University, Chongqing, P.R.China,
Postal Code: 400044