Dali University Scholarship Full Scholarship11 months ago - Agriculture - Dali - 143 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
1. Contend and Standard
In order to encourage and support excellent international students to study in Dali University and promote sino-foreign cultural exchange, Dali University has set up the University scholarship.
The scholarship fully covers international students’ tuition fee and part fees of accommodation, life and others.
2. Applicant eligibility
Applicants should observe Chinese laws and regulations and have excellent moral and academic performances. Those with HSK have the priority.
3. Application Date
May to June 30th
4. Application Procedure
5. Required Documents
2) diploma of the highest education (notarized photocopy)
3) transcripts of the highest education (notarized photocopy)
4) study plan in Dali university
5) two recommendation letters
6) foreigners physical examination form; (photocopy)
7) Certification of No Crime Record
6. Admission Department
Education and Service Center for International Students, Dali University
Address: Dali University No. 2 Hongsheng Road, Dali, Yunnan, P.R. China, 671003
8. Dali University Education and Service Center for International Students is responsible to explain this document. For further information, welcome to call us.
The university covers an area of 1.5 square kilometer, with 2 campuses, 17 colleges, 2 directly-affiliated hospitals, and 8 indirectly-affiliated ones all over the province. Dali University offers 62 undergraduate programs, 6 first-level academic master degree programs, 33 second-level academic master degree programs and 6 professional master degree programs.