Registered degree students in grade two or above;
No suspension, retaining or extension of your student’s status;
Those who haven’t obtained any scholarships from governments of China or your home country
Note: The number of this type’s scholarship students depends on the total number of the international students of the year.
You need to submit the following documents for application:
1. Application form (download here http://lxs.ecnu.edu.cn)
2. Transcript of last year (if you are visiting student, transcript of last semester is required instead.)
3. Recommendation letter from your school
4. Other relevant materials which can be served as certification of your outstanding performance or special contribution
Note: Please refer to the latest “Notice of Application for ECNU Scholarships” posted on International Students Office’s website every year for final and precise information.
Application and Evaluation Procedures
1. The students submit the required application documents to the school.
2. The school transfers the documents to International Students Office after preliminary evaluation.
3. Official review meeting will be organized by the university to select out the most qualified students. The International Students Office will post the award list on the website for one week.
4. Students receive the “Notification Letter of Scholarship”.
5. Award Ceremony will be held.
You can apply in late October every year and please check our website regularly for updates of any changes.
POC: Sun Qi
Office: Rm. 253, Physics Building, International Students Office, East China Normal University, Zhongbei Campus.
The intellectual wealth from Great China University, Kwang Hua and other universities and colleges laid a solid foundation for ECNU, while the transformation of departments in the early 1950s infused new effectiveness into ECNU. In March 1959, ECNU was officially recognized as one of the 16 key universities in China, and this status was reaffirmed in 1978.