Entrance Bursary Of Lakehead University - 2019 Tuition Fees Waiver1 month ago - Economics - Thunder Bay - 8 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: No Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: No
Lakehead University's exceptional entrance bursary program can provide students entering directly from high school funds to help pay for their education. This is an excellent opportunity to see how Lakehead can further support your education.
Value: Up to $2,300
- General Bursary up to $1,500.00, and/or
- Travel Bursary top up of up to $800.00
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be a citizen, permanent resident, or landed immigrant of Canada
- Have no previous post-secondary education
- Be a high school student entering directly from high school in the proceeding academic year, and
- Travelling at least 700 km to attend your selected campus to be considered for the travel bursary.
Application: available January 1, 2019 to June 30, 2019 through myInfo! Please be sure to check back at that time!
Awarding of Bursaries:
Initial round of entrance bursary offers to be extended on April 15 with the final round occurring on June 30. Early applications will be approved within 5 business days following the April 15 deadline allowing students to plan their budget for the 2019-2020 academic year. Approved bursaries will be credited to the qualified students Lakehead University account as of the first day of classes.