Excellent Freshmen Scholarship Of Nanjing University of Information Science & Technology - 2019 Full Scholarship6 months ago - Agriculture - Nanjing - 145 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
1. Scholarship Coverage
NUIST Excellent Freshmen Scholarship was established by Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology to attract and encourage outstanding international students to conduct studies and research at our university. The scholarship covers the tuition waiver.
All the Master and Ph.D Programs are available for the application. Duration of Master Programs in Chinese medium: 3 years, duration of Master Programs in English medium: 2 years; Duration of Ph.D programs: 3 years.
(1) Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health and friendly to China.
(2) Applicants must abide by the laws and decrees of the Chinese government, school rules and regulations, and meet the requirements of admission to NUIST.
(3) Applicants must have a good learning attitude and a good academic record.
(4) Applicants for the master's degree program must have a bachelor's degree and be under the age of 35. Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master's degree and be under the age of 40.
(5) Applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by Chinese government, local governments or other organizations simultaneously.
4. Application Time
The deadline for submitting complete documents is June 15.
5. Application Procedure
Applicants shall log onto NUIST Online Application System for International Students (http://nuist.17gz.org/member/login.do), register an applicant account, fill in personal information and upload required application documents. Please select the program of “NUIST Excellent Freshmen Scholarship” .
6. Application Documents
(1) Scanned copy of the passport photo page.
(2) Passport Photo (within 6 months).
(3) Highest degree certificate. Prospective degree recipients shall provide an official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating expected graduation date and later submit the degree certificate to NUIST after admission. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
(4) Academic transcripts. Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
(5) Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors of the university where the applicants graduated from. Professors’ signature, contact phone number and email address must be put on the letter.
(6) Applicants for doctoral programs must submit an acceptance letter signed by doctoral supervisor from NUIST.
(7) A Study Plan or Research Proposal in Chinese or English. No less than 800 words.
(8) Published academic papers or other academic achievements.
(9) For programs in Chinese medium: applicants shall present the copy of certificate of HSK Band 4 with the score of no less than 180 or above.
(10) For programs in English medium: applicants from non-English speaking countries shall present the copy of English proficiency certificate, such as TOEFL 80 or above/ IELTS 6 or above, or other official English proficiency certificates acceptable.
(11) Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy).The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
(12) Other supporting materials (if available, such as certificates of awards and training, etc.).
7. Scholarship Confirmation
(1) NUIST will review application documents and admit qualified applicants. Scholarship recipients will be informed by NUIST via email to pay the application fee, and the payment details are available at
(2) NUIST will send the admission documents (Admission Letter and Visa Application Form for Study in China) to scholarship recipients before July 15.
(3) Scholarship recipients shall not change their field of study or duration of study unless they give up the grant. The cost of extension of the study is at student's own expense.
(4) Scholarship recipients shall attend the annual review according to NUIST’s Measures on Annual Review of Government Scholarships.
(5) Scholarship will not be reserved if scholarship recipients cannot register before the registration deadline.
8. Apply to
Admission Office, College of International Students
Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology