This scholarship fund is donated by our alumnus, Mr. Wang Junchang, the chairman of Yunan Yunneng Electric Engineering, Co., Ltd to welcome excellent Myanmar students to study at CTGU. It’s expected that it will promote our two countries’ understanding, mutual trust and in-depth cooperation in talent training.
Scholarship will cover all the expenses as below:
1. Tuition fees
2 .Accommodation fees
4 .Registration fees
5. Monthly living allowance: 2500RMB
Undergraduate Programs open for the scholarship application of academic year 2018-2019:
1. Hydraulic & Water Resources Engineering
2. Civil Engineering
3. Electrical Engineering and Automation
5. Computer & Communications Engineering
6. Business Administration
Scholarship Seats: 10
1. 18-25 years old ; a Myanmar passport holder;
2. Chinese Friendly; in good physical and mental health; hardworking; academic excellence
3. High School Certificate in relevant discipline
4. Proficiency in English, with good English skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
5. The applicant who masters basic Chinese language skill will be preferred.
1. Completed online application form with the applicant’s signature
2. Passport copy (Photo Page of a valid passport)
3. Copies of the visa page and residence permit if the applicant is in China
4. High School Certificate (A Notarized Copy in English or Chinese language should be attached if the originals are not in English or Chinese)
5. Academic Transcript (A Notarized Copy in English or Chinese language should be attached if the originals are not in English or Chinese)
6. Certificate of Physical Examination
7. Bank statement or affidavit of financial support
8. A video clip of self-introduction in English within 5 minutes.
9. A Recommendation letter of our alumnus Mr. Wang Junchang
Online Application Link: http://lsx.ctgu.edu.cn/