GRADUATE SCHOLAR AWARD Of New York Institute of Technology - 2019 Tuition Fees Waiver1 month ago - Economics - Vancouver - 10 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: No Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: No
GRADUATE SCHOLAR AWARD (GSA): UP TO $3,000 PER YEAR
This award recognizes the talents of entering graduate students who have demonstrated a high level of academic achievement. It consists of up to $3,000 per-year tuition-only credit for a maximum of three years (six semesters) of continuous full-time enrollment (nine credits). Proration may be available for applicants taking less than nine graduate level credits per semester, but you must register for at least three graduate level credits per semester for this proration. In addition, this scholarship applies only to fall and spring semesters and is not applicable to graduate courses that are offered at a discounted tuition rate.
- Complete the FAFSA (U.S. students only).
- Be accepted to a matriculated graduate degree program.
- Have earned a bachelor’s degree with a 3.3 CGPA.
* Please note that scholarships are awarded based on your GPA at the time of application. If your final, official GPA is higher than when you applied, the Office of Admissions will reconsider scholarship awards up until the beginning of the semester.
- If your program requires a GRE, then you must have earned a high enough combined score on the verbal and quantitative sections as determined by your academic department.
- M.B.A. applicants must have a minimum GMAT score of 400.
- International students must have a minimum TOEFL score of 79 or a 6 on IELTS or 53 on PTE.
- All students must be fully accepted without academic conditions.
This award applies to fall and spring semesters only and is renewable each semester as long as you Complete the FAFSA and the financial aid process. Awards will be renewed on an annual basis if you maintain a minimum 3.3 cumulative GPA and satisfactorily complete the courses for which you are registered, with no failing or incomplete grades