GREENWALD ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY SCHOLARSHIP Of Tuition Fees Waiver3 weeks ago - Science - Vancouver - 10 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: No Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: No
Newly-admitted students in the Environmental Technology and Sustainability, M.S. program will have an opportunity to apply for the Professor Stanley M. Greenwald endowed scholarship consisting of one $2,500 award per fall or spring semester. Students with a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.3 will be required to submit a Personal Skills and Qualifications Statement to qualify for the award. In addition, the awardee will be required to work five hours per week in the environmental technology laboratory.
Personal Skills and Qualifications Statement should include:
- Previous graduate and undergraduate education including relevant courses and required environmental design projects.
- Professional technical work experience including internships.
- Technical publications and presentations at conferences and meetings.
- Extracurricular activities including volunteer positions.
- Certifications including OSGA, LEED etc.
- Areas of interest including but not limited to air quality, climate change, waste management, renewable energy, life cycle analysis, water management, green constructions, environmental laws and regulations among others.
To apply, students should email their Personal Skills and Qualifications Statement with their student ID number on it to email@example.com. Spring admits will have until December 1, and fall admits will have until July 1 to submit their application, and will be notified by January 1/August 1.