Guizhou Minzu University Scholarship - 2019 Full Scholarship8 months ago - Economics - Guiyang - 238 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
(1) Standard: Class A Scholarship including tuition 12,000 Yuan per year, accommodation fee and living expenses for ten months(undergraduate: 600-1000RMB per month; postgraduate:1000-1500RMB per month) ten months per year. ①The Class A Scholarship is including tuition 12,000Yuan per year and accommodation fee. ②The Class B Scholarship is including tuition fee and accommodation. ③ The Class C Scholarship is including tuition fee. ④ The Class C Scholarship is including 50% tuition fee.
2. Qualifications of applicants
A. Education background and age limit
- Applicants for bachelor’s degree must have acquired a diploma equivalent to Chinese high-school graduate and be under the age of 30, and should also be in accordance with the eligibility of the host institution.
- Applicants for master’s degree program must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35 and should have a bachelor’s degree with letters of recommendation from two professors or associate professors.
- Applicants for doctoral degree program must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40 and should have a master’s degree with letters of recommendation from two professors or associate professors.
All majors are available for the foreign students
4. Application Time
Application must be submitted from March through August each year6. Application materials
Guizhou Minzu University Scholarship Applications Form filled out in Chinese or English (see appendix).
(a). Copy of the passport
(b).Authenticated Certificate of highest education and the grade report or the academic record.
(c). Study or research plan (Chinese or English).
(d). Recommendation letters by two professors or associate professors (Chinese or English), for Master’s or Phd. degree applicants only.
(e). Foreigner Physical Examination Form