H. Graham Walker Awards Of Ryerson University - 2019 Tuition Fees Waiver1 month ago - Economics - Toronto - 10 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: No Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: No
H. Graham Walker Awards
- Must have admission to a first-year full-time undergraduate degree program.
- Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be a current full-time secondary school student in Ontario.
- Must be an Ontario resident.
- Must be pursuing post-secondary studies for the first-time.
- Academic excellence (minimum average of 85% in 6 Ontario grade 12 U/M credits).
- Demonstrated financial need.
- Involvement in extracurricular activities at high school or involvement in community or volunteer.
- Complete one personal letter outlining your extracurricular activities and/or community involvement and/or volunteer work.
- Two reference letters from individuals who can best vouch for your extracurricular activities and/or community involvement and/or volunteer work.
- Completed budget form demonstrating financial need.
The Normal School was founded by Egerton Ryerson in 1847 as the first teacher-training institution in the province. It moved into a new building in 1852, on a parcel of semi-rural land eventually bounded by Gerrard, Victoria, Gould and Church streets.