Hebei University of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship - 2019 Full Scholarship6 months ago - Economics - Tianjin - 62 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
Deadline: May 30th , 2018
II． Supporting Categories, Duration and Instruction Language:
1. Supporting Category.
This scholarship only supports graduate students.
This scholarship only supports master’s students for no more than 3 academic years or doctoral students for no more than 4 academic years. The scholarship covers both major study and Chinese language/preparatory study, as specified in the Admission Letter.
3. Instruction Language.
Scholarship students can register for either Chinese-taught program or English-taught program if applicable.
III． Scholarship Coverage
1. Tuition waiver and accommodation
Bachelor Degree Student: 2500 RMB/month
Master Degree Student: 3000 RMB/month
Doctoral Degree Student: 3500 RMB/month
3. Comprehensive medical insurance
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China.
2. Applicants must be in good health, and abide by the laws and regulations of People's Republic of China and the rules and regulations of our university.
3. The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
●be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
●be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
4. English-taught program are not required for the Chinese proficiency of applicants, non-native English speaking applicants should achieved more than 90 in TOTEL and more than 6.5 in IELTS.
V． Application Procedure
1. University encourages applicants to contact the professors in advance, and the information of professors can be found on the website http://sie.hebut.edu.cn/a/liuxuehegong/liuxueshengpeiyang/ . After accepting the international student, the professor should complete the Acceptance Form for International Student(download: http://sie.hebut.edu.cn/a/xiazaizhongxin/63.html ) and send the scanned one to the applicant.
2. Applicants need to complete the online application procedure at CGS Information System （Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org and click “Application Online” to log in）. Agency Number is 10080.
3. Applicants need to complete the online application procedure at Hebei University of Technology Information System（Visit https://hebut.17gz.org/member/login.do ）, submit the Acceptance Form for International Student.
VI． Application Documents
1.The completed Acceptance Form for International Student. The form must cover applicant information, the signature of the professor, the signature of the school leader and the official seal of the school;
2.Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English);
3.Notarized highest diploma;
Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
4.Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English);
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
5.A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English);
This should be a minimum of 800 words.
6.Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English);
Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or an associate professor.
7.A CD of your own works (only required for arts students);
Applicants for music studies are requested to submit a CD of their own musical works. Applicants for the fine arts programs must submit a CD of their own works which include two sketches, two color paintings and two other works.
8.Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy) (written in English, can be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org); The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
9.The copy of valid HSK Certificate (if available).
All documents should be bound together on top left corner in the order (You should submit TWO sets of bound documents). No application documents will be returned.
VII． Admission and Notification
1. Our university will review the applicants' application and select the best candidates.
2. Our university will mail Admission Notice and Visa Application for Study in China to the students before July, 2019. Applicants can find out the result from https://hebut.17gz.org/member/login.do. We will not reply to any email that asks for the result of admission.