Huazhong University of Science & Technology President Scholarship Program (PSP) - 2018 Full Scholarship1 year ago - Humanities - Wuhan - 145 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: No Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: No
In order to build up the first-class university in the world and attract more outstanding students from renowned universities globally, Huazhong University of Science & Technology (HUST) has been offering 25 seats of PSP from the Year of 2012 to excellent students for studying in the 2-year English-medium Master’s Programs at HUST.
1. The scholarship covers a student’s tuition fee but none including lodging, living stipend nor others.
2. Students granted with this scholarship shall be subject to an annual appraisal organized by the university in the end of the second semester. Only the eligible students are entitled to continue to receive the scholarship in the following year.
Available for Applicants for
Programs in Tongji Medical Collegeis not included.
Regarding the strict limitation of 25 winners as well as the time-consuming process of evaluation, please submit your online application as earlier as you can.
Applicants who have applied for the Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program (CUP) but not successful would be directly considered in this scholarship on condition that they have submitted/renewed the online application. The application fee is waived for these applicants.
100 USD /600 RMB
Upon receiving the receipt of payment, the application materials will be accepted for the preliminaryreview.
How to Apply:
1. Register and login the Online Application system at http://admission.hust.edu.cn/
2. Choose “I am applying for scholarship at HUST” and submit your application.
You only need to upload the soft copies online.
Hard copies are not needed to be posted or submitted here.
2. Highest diploma or degree certificate; or an official Certificate of Enrollment for the ones still on campus;
3. Official transcripts
4. Study Plan or Research Proposal;
5. Two Recommendation Letters from professors in the same academic field;
6. English language proficiency certificate.
Official documents issued in the third language should be notarized in Chinese or English edition.