Jiangnan University New Student Scholarship - 2019 Full Scholarship6 months ago - Economics - Wuxi - 410 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
Jiangnan University New Student Scholarship has been set up to encourage more excellent international students to study at Jiangnan University, and to establish the trend of “Study in Jiangnan ”.
* Supporting Category: degree programs (bachelor, master, PhD)
* Duration: major study years are as following
Duration of Scholarship (year)
* Scholarship Details
Full Scholarship: including tuition fee and accommodation fee
* Application Procedure and Time
Applicants should register and log in to the “Application Online System” of this website and select “Scholarship” in “Source of Funding” column.
Usually the application time is from February to May. For specific dates please refer to each year’s enrollment announcement.
* Applicants Eligibility
(1) Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and be in good health.
(2) Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for undergraduate program must have senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for master’s degree program must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for doctoral degree program must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
* Application Documents
(1) Personal information
(2) Passport copy
(3) Photo-copy of highest academic certificate/degree and transcript. （Translation files should be notarized）
(4) Chinese or English Proficiency Certificate
(5) Two recommendation letters
(6) Study plan in China
(7) Photo-copy of “Physical Examination Record for Foreigner” (valid for six months, the original copy must be kept for registration. If not qualified, student cannot enter the school.)
Note: “Physical Examination Record for Foreigner” form can be downloaded in “Download” column of this website.