Joint Scholarship for International Students Of Nanjing University of Science and Technology - 2019 Full Scholarship6 months ago - Agriculture - Nanjing - 201 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
I.Supporting categories, quota, scholarship duration
Nanjing University of Science & Technology funds to set NMG-NJUST Joint Scholarship, supplementing to Nanjing Municipal Government scholarship. This joint scholarship is established to encourage and support excellent international students to pursue their degree study and to take preparatory language course at Nanjing University of Science & Technology.
1. Full Scholarship
Accommodation: free on campus dormitory, usually a twin room; if the full scholarship graduates who apply to live off campus with university permission, off campus accommodation subsidy will be provided monthly, Doctoral students: CNY 1500 per month, Master’s students: CNY 750 per month.
Comprehensive medical insurance.
Stipend: Doctoral students: CNY 3000 per month, Master’s students: CNY 2000 per month, Undergraduate students: None.
2. Partial Scholarship
Comprehensive medical insurance.
3. Chinese Language Scholarship
One-off CNY 5000 tuition waiver. Scholarship recipients of Chinese-taught programs without adequate Chinese proficiency must take Chinese language courses for one academic year to meet the language requirements (HSK) before moving on to their major studies.
Preparatory Language scholarship recipients are only covered by Chinese Language Scholarship during Preparatory Language study period, which is waiver of CNY 5000 tuition fee for once. After moving to their graduate studies, relative doctoral degree or master’s degree scholarship standard will be offered.
II. Scholarship supporting program catalogue
NJUST offers both Chinese-taught program and English-taught program to international students. All Doctoral degree, Master’s degree and Undergraduate degree program catalogue and course introduction can be searched by (visiting http://study.njust.edu.cn/wourseswwrograms/list.htm).
1. Applicant must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, be in good health, and be friendly to China.
2. The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs;
be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
be a high-school certificate holder under the age of 28 when applying for the undergraduate programs.
3. Applicant should have a good academic record ranked of distinction or equivalent to 80% above.
4. Language requirements: graduate and undergraduate applicants who are applying English-taught programs, have to obtain IELTS score (Academic) 6.5 above and 6.0 above; or TOFEL score (total 120) 90 above and 80 above. Applicants who are applying Chinese-taught programs, have to obtain HSK 5 or above.
5. Each scholarship recipient will be granted with no more than one scholarship.
30th May, 2019
Applicant has to complete both online application and has to mail hardcopy application materials to us.
1. Online application: complete the online application procedure at NJUST International Student Service System (visit http://admission.njust.edu.cn/member/login.do and click ‘Register’ to create an account), submit online the completed Application Form for NMG-NJUST Joint scholarship, and print a hard copy. According to instruction, fill out data and upload relative scanned application documents.
2. Submit all your application documents to NJUST before the deadline.
VI.Application documents (in duplicate)
Post application documents have to be included:
1. Application form for NMG-NJUST Joint Scholarship. The form is automatically generated after an online application.
2. Copy of the passport information page.
3. Notarized highest diploma. Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
4. Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English). Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations. If applicants are already current university students in China, they must also provide certificate of enrollment and university approved transfer letter from their university official department.
5. Language certificate. For English-taught program applicants: copy of official IELTS certificate or TOFEL certificate. For Chinese taught program applicants: copy of HSK4 or above certificate.
6. A Study Plan or Research Proposal. This should be a minimum of 800 words, written in Chinese or English, includes your study background and working experience, motivation of studying in China, reasons for the choice of major, academic achievements, research plan and target research field and more.
7. Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English). Master’s degree or Doctoral degree applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or an associate professor; undergraduate degree applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by high-school teachers.
8. Academic papers and academic achievements, if any (for graduate applicants).
9. Provisional Consent Form. Graduate applicant is suggested to contact relative professors who are willing to supervise their proposed study at NJUST. ‘Provisional Consent Form’ is expected to be completed (attachment) by the professor and enclose in application documents. For supervisors’ information, please visit: http://gs.njust.edu.cn/dsjs/list.htm
10. Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy) written in English, download: Foreigner Physical Examination Form; The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
All documents should be bound together on top left corner in order the of 1-10 (You should submit TWO sets of bound documents). No application documents will be returned.
The hardcopy of scholarship application documents submit by personal delivery:
Room 225, School of International Education, Nanjing University of Science & Technology, 200 Xiaolingwei Street, Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China.
The hardcopy of scholarship application documents submit by post:
Receiver: Scholarship Application
Address: School of International Education, Nanjing University of Science & Technology, 200 Xiaolingwei Street, Nanjing, Jiangsu Province 210094, P.R. China