Lanzhou Jiaotong University Presidential Scholarship Program - 2019 Full Scholarship6 months ago - Economics - Lanzhou - 156 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
1. Scholarship Details:
(1) Tuition fee exempted;
(2) Ten-month accommodation fee exempted;
(3) Monthly living allowance: CNY 1,500 yuan/month (10 months for each year).
2. Major & Enrollment Type:
Majors: All degree programs for international students at LZJTU are eligible (See Appendix) (Priority is given to the students majoring in engineering and rail-related majors)
Enrollment Type: Full-time student
The applicant should meet the following requirements:
(1) A citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China with a valid, passport;
(2) No violations of the laws and regulations of China or the rules of the university;
(3) Hardworking, excellent academic performance, friendly to China and healthy;
(4) Non-beneficiary of any other scholarships;
(5) Those who apply for Bachelor’s degree programs must have a high-schooldiploma or equivalent qualification; those who apply for Master’s degree programs must have Bachelor’s degrees; those who apply for Doctoral degree programs must have Master’s degrees;
(6) Applicants should have valid HSK certificate or test report. Those who apply for Science, Engineering，Business，Management and Art majors should have passed the HSK level 4 with scores of 180 or above; Those who apply for Liberal Arts majors should have passed HSK level 5 with scores of 180 or above (Notice: If the applicant’s HSK certificate was obtained more than two years prior or it was not obtained from the test center of LZJTU, the applicant shall take the test again at LZJTU and pass the corresponding test as required);
(7) Applicants who are not current students of Lanzhou Jiaotong university who apply for Bachelor’s degree programs must be younger than 25 on the date of entry into the program and have a high-school diploma; for Master’s degree programs must be younger than 35 on the date of entry into the program and have a Bachelor’s degree; and for Doctoral degree programs must be younger than 45 on the date of entry into the program and have a Master’s degree. There is no restriction of age for degree students who are currently enrolled at Lanzhou Jiaotong University.
4. Application deadline：June 30th
5. Application Procedures:
(1) Register and login to the Online Application System of Lanzhou Jiaotong University (http://lzjtu.17gz.org), complete all of the application forms online and submit scanned copies of all the required documents.
(2) After the online application, admission results will be sent to applicants by email.
6. Application Documents:
Applicants must truthfully complete and submit the following application documents:
(1) Lanzhou Jiaotong University Application Form (completed in Chinese or English in the Online Application System of Lanzhou Jiaotong University; (available at http://lzjtu.17gz.org);
(2) Foreigner Physical Examination Form filled out in English (Available at:
http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org )
(3) Highest Diploma Achieved and Official Transcripts (documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English);
(4) HSK certificate (Level 4 or higher) ;
(5) The front page of passport;
(6) The visa page and immigration records in China (if available);
(7) Published papers, award certificates and other information which can prove their academic achievements and research capacity (if available).
(8) A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (500 word minimum);
(9) Certificates of participating in social activities.
(Notice: All the materials should be submitted in the form of a scanned copy and uploaded to the Online Application System of Lanzhou Jiaotong University)