Nantong University Scholarship for International Students - 2019 Full Scholarship6 months ago - Economics - Nantong - 281 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
1. Scholarship Coverage
Starting from the year of 2015, Nantong University (NTU) has been offering 40-50 seats of scholarship annually to international students with excellent language proficiency and professional background for both undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The scholarship for undergraduate programs is 10000 CNY each person, the scholarship for master’s programs covers the tuition waiver, and the scholarship for doctoral programs covers the tuition and accommodation waiver, insurance, and 3000 CNY allowance every month.
The scholarship is applied to the undergraduate program of International Economics and Trade, and all the post-graduate programs.
Applicants must be the citizens of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, be in good health, and be a high school diploma holder for undergraduate programs under the age of 30, a bachelor’s degree holder for master’s programs, and a master’s degree holder for doctoral programs under the age of 40 when applying.
4. Application time
May 1st - June 30th
5. Application procedure
Login the online application of NTU at https://ntu.17gz.org/member/login.do, and submit online all the documents required.
6. Application documents
1) (downloaded after online application)
2) Notarized highest diploma (photocopy); Prospective diploma winners who haven’t got their diploma yet but will get the diploma soon must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
3) Academic transcripts (in Chinese or English); Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
4) A Study Plan or Research Proposal for postgraduate program applicants (written in Chinese or English, a minimum of 500 words).
5) Two Recommendation Letters for postgraduate program applicants (written in Chinese or English); Applicants must submit two recommendation letters written by professor or associate professor.