President Scholarship of Lanzhou University of Technology - 2019 Partial Scholarship6 months ago - Science - Lanzhou - 255 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
Academic outstanding scholarship: Tuition waiver: 100% tuition waiver of the academic year for the first prize; 50% tuition waiver of the academic year for the second prize; Stipend: CNY 10,000 per year (totally 10 months)
Individual scholarship: CNY 5,000 per person
Please visit http://gjy.lut.edu.cn/
1. Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens, have a valid foreign passport and good health.
2. Applicants should have good conduct; comply with Chinese government laws, rules and regulations of the university.
3. Applicants who apply bachelor’s degree must be less than 25 years old; master’s degree less than 35 years old; doctoral degree less than 40 years old.
4. Applicants should be non-Chinese Government Scholarship students.
March 1st to July 1st
Applicants should submit the required documents directly to School of International Education, Lanzhou University of Technology or via post.
1. Application Form for Studying at LUT (available at School of International Education or website)
2. Notarized highest diploma (in Chinese or English)
3. Academic transcripts (Chinese or English)
4. A Study Plan or Research Proposal (in Chinese or English, less than 500 words)
5. Two Recommendation Letters (in Chinese or English)
6. Original HSK certificate (new students) or transcripts of the previous academic year (study-in students).
7. Original certificates, journals or other supporting documents showing one’s academic performance as well as achievements in sports, arts, cultural exchange and social activities within the year are required to apply for the Individual scholarship.
Recipients of the scholarship are required to attend an annual review.
Department in charge
School of International Education, Lanzhou University of Technology
International Student Office
School of International Education
Lanzhou University of Technology
36# Pengjiaping Rd., Qilihe district, Lanzhou, Gansu, China.
Post code: 730050
The total area of the two campuses (Main campus and West campus) is vast 1.62 million square meters with building area of 1080 thousand square meters. The total value of fixed assets is up to CNY1. 44 billion, among which CNY360 million is teaching-research equipment. There are a library collection of 2,230 thousand volumes.