President Scholarship of Mudanjiang Normal University - 2019 Full Scholarship6 months ago - Economics - Mudanjiang - 88 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
As the earliest, largest and most comprehensive university in the East-Southern region of Hei Longjiang Province, Mudanjiang Normal University is the Chinese Language Standardization Demonstration University，The Exchange Base for Chinese and Russian University Students, Chinese Government Scholarship College,and the national test center for HSK，BCT，YCT of Hanban. In addition, it is the research center on teacher education and the center for both training teachers of elementary education and further education.
Mudanjiang Normal University is located in Mudanjiang City, a picturesque national traveling destination. The university has a history of 60 years. MNU covers a total area of 1,050,000 square meters. Recruiting students from all over the world, the university consists of 18 schools, 54 specialties for bachelor degree and 26 specialties for master degree.
I. Where and When to Apply
Applicants should submit applications to the Mudanjiang Normal University before 20th on March of each year.
Application materials can be sent to the mailbox: email@example.com
II. Qualification for the Applicants
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
2. The requirements for applicants`s degree and age are that applicants must:
be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s
3. Applicants of academic excellence.
4. Applicants with good research ability.
5. Applicants of not being awarded by any other scholarships.
III. Application Documents （in duplicate）
The applicants must fill in and submit the following documents truly, correctly and completely:
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship （written in Chinese or English）;
2. Notarized highest diploma;
Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by the university of your current enrollment to prove your student status or the document issued by the employer to prove your working experience . Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations;
2. Two Recommendation Letters （written in Chinese or English）;
Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or an associate professor. （written in Chinese or English）
4. The copy of valid HSK Certificate （if available）.
5. One photocopy of your passport.
6. Foreigner Physical Examination Form. （photocopy）
These application documents will not be returned no matter the application is accepted or not.
IV. Category of Scholarship and Language of Instruction
Supporting Categories Major Study（year）
1. Undergraduate 4
2. Postgraduate 3
The course will be delivered in Chinese. The students who have no Chinese base need one-year remediation of Chinese, then start to learn their own major.
V. Scholarship coverage and criteria:
Exemption from registration fees, tuition fees, laboratory fees,
1. Extra experiment or internship beyond the teaching program, if requested by the Scholarship student, shall be at the student’s own expense.
2. International travel expenses and living expenses: to be paid by the student
3. The preparatory courses is necessary after enrollment if the students` Chinese level is not qualified to engage in the major studies, during which period the scholarship is not provided, and all the expense should be taken on the applicants’ own.
4. The Comprehensive Medical Insurance for Chinese Government Scholarship Students mainly covers the fees incurred by the student’s inpatient treatment for major illnesses or personal accident. The premium will be prepaid by the university or the designated rescue agency that will go to the insurance company with the receipt for the fees to make the claim. The insurance company will not settle personal claims.
VI. Approval and Notification
1. Applicants may check the application process and results via e-mail. E-mail of International Education College office: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Application and related documentation will be reviewed by Mudanjiang Normal University and submitted to China Scholarship Council.
3. Qualified applicants will receive their “Admission Notice”, “Enrollment Instructions”, and “Visa application form for study in China” (JW202 Form) at the begin of July. Enrolled students must arrive at Mudanjiang Normal University and register by the end of August as requested.
Pedagogy, Economics,Landscape Architecture, Broadcast and Television Journalism, Artistic Designing Program, Literary Theory, Biotechnology, Physical Education, etc.
Located in a picturesque national traveling destination, MNU covers a total area of 1,050,000 square meters, of which the school buildings occupy 421,000 square meters, and has been officially regarded by the province as “The Gardenlike Institution”. Recruiting students from all over the world, there are 18 schools, 54 specialties for bachelor degree and 26 specialties for master degree, of which 18 specialize in teacher education, and 26 are application, covering 10 academic disciplines.