President Scholarship Of University of Jinan - 2019 Full Scholarship7 months ago - Agriculture - Jinan - 411 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
UJN president scholarship aims to support international students with excellent academic achievement to pursue postgraduate programs and Ph.D programs in University of Jinan.
Program Supporting Categories, Duration and Language of Instruction.
a. This scholarship only supports graduate students.
b. Scholarship duration is three years for postgraduate programs and four years for Ph.D programs.
c. Most programs in University of Jinan(UJN) are instructed in Chinese. Some schools offer English-taught programs. The scholarship duration specified in the Admission Letter cannot be extended.
a. Tuition waiver.
b. Accommodation: free university dormitory.
c. Stipend: Within the scholarship duration, registered PhD students will receive a stipend (2000rmb/month) from the university. Students registering on or before the 15th of the month will receive a full stipend of that month. Those who register after the 15th of the month will receive a half stipend of that month. If registered student stays out of China for more than 15 days due to a personal reason (school holidays excluded), his stipend will be stopped during his leaving.
d. Comprehensive medical insurance. (Please visit http://www.lxbx.net for more information)
To be eligible, applicants must:
a. be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
b. be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 30 when applying for postgraduate programs;
c. be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for Ph.D programs;
d. Applicants must be an Excellent graduates Students of bachelor’s Degree, the CGPA should not be less than 3.0 ;
e. Applicants applying for the Chinese Language teaching Program, the Test of Chinese Language Ability level 5 (HSK5) and above is required; Applicants applying for English Language teaching Program(applicants from Non-English-Speaking countries should achieve an English language proficiency equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL with the score of 90).
a. Applicants directly apply to University of Jinan from March 1 to May 15 every year.
Application Documents (in duplicate)
- Application Form（in Chinese or English）.
- Notarized highest diploma (photocopy): Prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Academic transcripts: Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal in Chinese or English with a minimum of 800 words.
- Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
- Applicants planning to stay in China for more than 6 months must submit a photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English (the original copy should be kept by the applicant). The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take physical examination as the result is valid for only 6 months.
- Applicants with valid HSK Certificate should enclose it in the application package.
The above documents should be transferred into PDF file and sent email@example.com before May 15th. No application documents will be returned.
Approval and Notification
a. University of Jinan will review the application documents and decide the nominated candidates.
d. UJN will send, before July 15th, Admission Letter and Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW202) to the scholarship winners.
c. If applicants fail to register before the deadline for registration, their scholarship will not be reserved.
Since its foundation, the University of Jinan has adhered firmly to its motto of Magnanimity and Perseverance, Erudition, and Pursuit of Truth and Excellence and its educational philosophy of Diligence, Rigorousness, Unity, and Creativity. In addition, the University of Jinan carries forward the spirit of being industrious, keeping pace with the times, and pursuing excellence. Nowadays, University of Jinan has become an important base of talent training for local and regional economic development, and more than 220,000 students have graduated from the University of Jinan.