Presidential Scholarship-First Class (hereinafter Scholarship I) Of Wenzhou University Tuition Fees Waiver8 months ago - Agriculture - Wenzhou - 131 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Unknown Travel Expense: Unknown Monthly Stipend: Unknown
Applicants for Scholarship A should be international students applying to study in Wenzhou University for bachelor's degree or master's degree. Classes and coverage are:
§ 1st Prize of Scholarship A: 70% of one year tuition;
§ 2nd Prize of Scholarship A: 40% of one year tuition;
§ 3rd Prize of Scholarship A: 20% of one year tuition.
Application Requirements of Scholarship A:
· Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with good health;
· Applicants must be those who have well abided by China's laws and the university's rules and regulations, who are well conducted and friendly to China;
· Applicants for Master's degree programs must be Bachelor degree holders normally at the age of 40 or below, and those for undergraduate programs must have high school diplomas normally at the age of 25 or below;
· Applicants must show a good attitude towards studies and work hard with excellent academic records;
· Applicants must have already been admitted as new students of the university in the current year.
Eligible applicants for Scholarship A should submit the following documents to the corresponding International Students Office before May 10 each year (Please note that deadline for Fall semester admission for regular degree students is July 31 each year):
· "Wenzhou University Enrollment Scholarship for International Students of Degree programs (Type I ) Application Form", completed in Chinese or English;
· Notarized latest academic diploma (If the applicant is yet to graduate, a Certificate of Enrollment issued by the attending school should be submitted) - If documentation is in a language other than Chinese or English, a notarized Chinese or English translation must be included;
· Official academic transcript - If documentation is in a language other than Chinese or English, a notarized Chinese or English translation must be included;
· Personal statement (written in Chinese or English), which includes the applicant's history of education and work, the goal and plan of studying at Wenzhou University, research areas and interest, career development, etc;
· Recommendation letters respectively from 2 academics with the rank of full professor or associate professor if the applicant wishes to apply for scholarships for graduate studies; one recommendation letter from the applicant's high school principle if the applicant wishes to apply for scholarships for undergraduate studies. The letters must be written in Chinese or English.
· Applicants for design related programs should submit at least one previous works;
· Health report (photocopy) -- If documentation is in a language other than Chinese or English, a notarized Chinese or English translation must be included;
· Other merits demonstrating certificates -- If documentation is in a language other than Chinese or English, a notarized Chinese or English translation must be included.