Scholarship for International Students Of Zhejiang Gongshang University Tuition Fees Waiver6 months ago - Agriculture - Hangzhou - 93 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Unknown Travel Expense: Unknown Monthly Stipend: Unknown
1. Types of Scholarship
Enrolled Degree Student
The degree students who are already enrolled, have outstanding academic performance
First Prize: 70% of Tuition fees
Second Prize: 50% of Tuition fees
Third Prize: 30% of Tuition fees
New Degree Student
The degree students who are newly enrolled
First Prize: 100% of Tuition fees
Second Prize: 70% of Tuition fees
Third Prize: 40% of Tuition fees
New Chinese Language Student
Newly enrolled Chinese Language Students
First Prize: 4,000
Second Prize: 3,000
Third Prize: 2,000
Enrolled Chinese Language Student
Scores for all classes above or at least 90，attendance rate was above 90% in last semester，active in all kinds of activities.
Scholarship for Outstanding Student:3000
Diligent in studies, Scores for all classes above or at least 85，attendance rate was above 95% in last semester.
Scholarship of Diligent Study:2000
Active in the cultural and sports activities organized by the University, city or provincial level organizers; bearing good moral quality, enthusiastic in social public welfare; active in the students association; other prize winner
Scholarship of Arts and Sports Activities and Social Service :1500
The students who have passed HSK 4 or above(level 5 or 6); Assessment based on higher scores and levels, no repeats for the winner.
Scholarship for HSK Front-runner:1000
2. Qualifications for Application
(1) Applicants must be of foreign nationality and in good physical condition;
(2) For undergraduate programs, applicants should be graduated from high school; For Master programs, applicants must have a bachelor degree; For PhD programs, applicants must have a master degree;
(3) Applicants should have outstanding academic performance;
(4) Applicants should meet prescribed requirements of Chinese language or English language proficiency;
(5) Applicants should behave well both on and out of campus, and have no records of violating laws and regulations of China and host university;
(6) Applicants should behave well both on and out of campus, and have no records of violating laws and regulations of China and host university.
Note: For degree student, the scholarship application will be assessed once a year;
For Language student, the scholarship application will be assessed once a semester.
3. Application for Scholarship
Autumn Semester: From March 1st to May 31st
Language student enrolled in spring semester: From October 1st to December 31st
(1) Log in Zhejiang Gongshang University Online Application System http://18.104.22.168/gj/Login.aspx, Google Browser is recommended
(2) Find “Scholarship Application” section
(3) Fill in the information accurately and upload documents as instructed one by one
(4) Save and Submit (Information cannot be modified after submition)
(5) Wait for review (The result will be informed by email)
Note: This Application Procedure is only available for the new students. Enrolled students can consult the major school about the scholarship application.
4. Contact Information
Address: Room 517, College of International Education, Zhejiang Gongshang University
No.18, Xuezheng Str. Xiasha High Education Zone, Hangzhou, 310018 China
Tel: +86-571-28008687, +86-571-28008677, +86-571-28008686