Sichuan Government Scholarship (SGS) Full Scholarship4 months ago - Agriculture - Chengdu - 143 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Unknown Travel Expense: Unknown Monthly Stipend: Yes
The scholarship was set up by Sichuan government since 2013 to attract and encourage more outstanding overseas students to study and conduct scientific research in Sichuan Universities.
The International Office of Sichuan Agricultural University is authorized by Sichuan Government to administer the acceptance, review, and approval of the Sichuan Government Scholarship applications.
I. Online Application: February 15, 2018 to May 5 2019
★ Note: The written materials delivered by post-mail shall be postmarked by the deadline (May 5, 2018).
II. Program Category
Undergraduate programs, Master’s programs, Doctoral programs, Chinese language programs, Visiting student programs and Exchange student programs
III. Scholarship Duration
1. Undergraduate students: 4 years;
2. Master students: 3 years;
3. Doctoral students: 3 years;
4. Visiting/exchange students: 1 or 2 years
5. Chinese language students: 1 or 2 years
★ Note: The duration of scholarship is fixed and subject to the Admission Notice.
IV. Eligibility Requirements
1. Non-Chinese citizens who are healthy physically and mentally, and friendly to China;
2. Applicants should have a competitive academic record;
3. Applicants who have not obtained any other scholarship granted by Chinese government;
4. Education background and age limit:
1) Applicants for bachelor’s degree program should have Senior high school diploma and be under the age of 30;
2) Applicants for master’s degree program should have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
3) Applicants for doctoral degree program should have master’s degree and be under the age of 40;
4) Applicants for visiting/exchange student program should have required educational background and language levels (Chinese or English) according to majors they choose to study and be under the age of 45;
5) Applicants for Chinese language program should have senior high school diploma or above and be under the age of 45.
V. Scholarship Standards
1. SGS-A (for degree programs). The Scholarship is for outstanding international students who are applying for the admission or who are studying in the bachelor, master or doctoral degrees programs of Sichuan Agricultural University.
1) A grant of RMB 30000 Yuan/person/year for doctoral students, RMB 25000 Yuan/person/year for master students, RMB 20000 Yuan/person/year for undergraduates;
2) A living allowance (granted by SAU) of RMB 2,000 Yuan/person/month for doctoral students, RMB 1,700 Yuan/person/month for master students, RMB 1,400Yuan/person/month for undergraduates.
2. SGS-B (for non-degree programs). The Scholarship is for outstanding international students who are applying for the admission or who are studying in the Chinese language programs, visiting student programs and exchange student programs of Sichuan Agricultural University(study duration is one year or above).
Standard: A grant of RMB 10000 Yuan/person/year, i.e., 1,000 RMB/person/month and a total of 10 months.