Southeast University Jiangsu Provincial Government /Jasmine Scholarship - 2019 Partial Scholarship7 months ago - Economics - Nanjing - 187 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
A. Values of Scholarship
1. Full Scholarship
- A fee waiver of tuition, registration, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks.
Cost of experiments or internships beyond the program curricula is at student's own expense.
Cost of books or learning materials other than required basic textbooks is at student's own expense.
- Free on-campus dormitory accommodation or an accommodation allowance of CNY 10000 per year.
- A living allowance of CNY1,500 per month
Scholarship recipients registering before the 15th of the registration month (the 15th included) will be granted the full living allowance of that month.
Recipients registering after the 15th of the registration month will only be granted half of the living allowance of that month.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students while in China.
2. Partial Scholarship
- Undergraduate student / Postgraduate student: CNY 30,000 per academic year; Duration: One academic year.
- Non-degree program student / Exchange student: CNY2, 000 per month; Duration: 3 to 12 months (in accordance with the agreement).
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
2. Education background and age limit:
Applicants for both the college and undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with a good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
Applicants for the master's degree program must have a bachelor's degree and be under the age of 35.
Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master's degree and be under the age of 40.
3. Applicants must agree to obey the relevant laws of the PRC and meet the admission requirements of the host universities or colleges.
4. Applicants must have a good academic record.
5. Applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by Chinese government, local governments or other organizations simultaneously.
C. Application Date: April 1 - June 30
D. Application Procedure
1. Log on to the "Study in Jiangsu" website (www.studyinjiangsu.org).
2. Register an individual account.
3. Complete the Application Form online, and upload e-copies of relevant original documents.
4. Print the Application Form, sign it, and then mail it with notarized copies of the relevant documents to the Office of Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship Management Team. (Mailing Address: Please find it in CONTACT)
E. Required Application Documents
1. Scanned copy of the passport photo page.
2. Highest diploma / degree certificate (notarized photocopy). High school students or university students shall also provide Certificate of Enrollment from the school or the university they are studying in. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
3. Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
4. Recommendation letters: Applicants for postgraduate studies must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors with contact details of referees.
5. Other relevant documents
Please Note: Submitted documents will not be returned regardless of the result of application.
Admission Office, College for International Students, Southeast University