SWUPL President Scholarship for International Students Full Scholarship1年前 - Humanities - Chongqing - 270 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
1. International Students President Scholarship
（1）For Pre-university students (“1+4”, “1+2”/ “1+3” Program)
· First-class Scholarship: 10,000 RMB
· Second-class Scholarship: 8,000 RMB
（2）For Bachelor's degree students
· First-class Scholarship: 25,000 RMB
· Second-class Scholarship: 10,000 RMB
（3）For Master’s degree students
· First-class Scholarship: 30,000 RMB
· Second-class Scholarship: 15,000 RMB
（4） For Ph.D students
· First-class Scholarship: 35000RMB
· Second-class Scholarship: 20000RMB
· Non-Chinese applicants wishing to participate in or currently study in a degree program (bachelor degree, master degree, doctorate degree, or pre-university program) at Southwest University of Political Science and Law.
· Applicants who are offered other scholarships are not eligible to apply for the SWUPL President Scholarship.
· Generally, international students are eligible to apply for the SWUPL President Scholarship within the length of their corresponding schooling years:
o 1 year for pre-university program (“1+4”, “1+2”/ “1+3” Program);
o 4 years for undergraduate students;
o 2-3 years for graduate students;
o 3 years for doctoral students.
(1)Applicants shall abide by the laws and decrees of China and the rules and regulations of SWUPL.
(2) Applicants shall conduct well-rounded performance on his/her study. Basic Chinese language skills are required for the applicants.
(3) Applicants for Bachelor's program scholarship or “1+4” program must have attained a high school diploma.
(4) Applicants for Master's program or “1+2”/ “1+3” program must have attained an undergraduate diploma.
(5) Applicants for Ph.D program must have attained a postgraduate diploma.
To follow the Regulations of the SWUPL International Students President Scholarship Annual Assessment, an annual assessment for the SWUPL President Scholarship will be held every November. Newly admitted students will be awarded scholarship on the basis of their latest academic achievements and Chinese language proficiency; students who have already studied in SWUPL for more than one year will be awarded scholarship on the basis of their grades last year, Chinese language skills, and comprehensive performances.
Application Deadline October 15th, every year.
The applicant shall submit the application form, diploma, HSK certificate, and relevant documents directly to the International Cooperation and Exchange Office of SWUPL by post or via E-mail.
l Application Form for Foreign Student of Southwest University of Political Science and Law, available at:
Post address : Room 6017, International Students Office, Qinye Building, Southwest University of Political Science and Law, No.301,Baosheng Road,Yubei District,Chongqing 401120, P.R.China
Tel : +86-23-67258753