The Beijing Government Scholarship of Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences Full Scholarship1 year ago - Uncategorized - Beijing - 189 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
The scholarship covers tuition fees only, and it falls into the following five categories:
a. Doctoral student scholarship: 40,000 RMB/person/year.
b. Master student scholarship: 30,000 RMB/person/year.
c. Senior scholar’s scholarship: 10,000 RMB/person/year
d. Scholarship for exchange student (long-term or credit transferrable students) and student who make special contributions to international exchange and cooperation in the capital area: 5,000 RMB/person/year.
2. Instruction Language and Programs
i. Instruction language is English.
(1) Microbiology *
(2) Biochemistry and Molecular Biology *
(4) Bioinformatics *
(5) Agroecology *
(6) Protected Agriculture and Ecological Engineering *
(7) Agricultural Meteorology and Climate Change*
(8) Regional Development *
(9) Agricultural Water-Soil Engineering *
(10) Agricultural Bio-environment and Energy Engineering
(11) Food Science
(12) Processing and Storage of Agricultural Products
(13) Crop Cultivation and Farming System *
(14) Crop Genetics and Breeding *
(15) Crop Germplasm Resources *
(16) Agro-products Quality and Food Safety *
(17) Medicinal Plant Resources*
(18) Agro-products Processing and Utilization *
(19) Pomology *
(20) Vegetable Science *
(21) Tea Science *
(22) Ornamental Horticulture *
(23) Soil Science *
(24) Plant Nutrition*
(25) Agricultural Water Resource and its Environment *
(26) Agricultural Remote Sensing*
(27) Agricultural Environmental Science *
(28) Plant Pathology *
(29) Agricultural Entomology and Pest Control *
(30) Pesticide Science *
(31) Weed Science *
(32) Invasion Biology *
(33) GMO Safety *
(34) Biological Control *
(35) Animal Genetics, Breeding and Reproduction *
(36) Animal Nutrition and Feed Science *
(37) Special Animals Rearing (including Silkworm, Honeybees, etc) *
(38) Environmental Science & Engineering of Livestock and Poultry*
(39) Preventive Veterinary Science *
(40) Chinese Traditional Veterinary Science *
(41) Veterinary Pharmaceutics *
(42) Utilization and Conservation of Grassland Resource *
(43) Forage Genetics, Breeding and Seed Science *
(44) Forage Production and Utilization *
(45) Agricultural Economics & Management *
(46) International Agricultural Trade *
(47) Agricultural Information Management *
(48) Agricultural Information Analytics *
* Ph. D Programs
(1) Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals.
(2) Applicants must be in good health.
(3) Education background and age limit as below:
- Applicants for Master degree must have Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for Ph.D. degree must have a Master degree and be under the age of 40.
- Visiting scholar must have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies and be under the age of 45.
- Senior visiting scholar must have Master or higher degree or hold academic titles of associate professor or higher, and be under the age of 50.
- Applicants should not be awardees of Chinese government scholarships at the same time.
Applicants shall apply to the Graduate School of CAAS before May 31. Visiting scholars could apply all year round.
5. Application Documents
(1) Application Form for Study in CAAS.
(2) Highest diploma (notarized photocopy).
(3) Academic transcripts of the most advanced studies (notarized photocopy).
(4) Two reference letters from at least two Associate Professors or experts with equal titles in related fields.
(5) A study or research plan (no less than 400 words for visiting study, no less than 500 words for postgraduates).
(6) List of publications.
If any of these documents is written in a language other than English or Chinese, an official certified translation of the document must be included.
(7) Verification of current employer or working unit.
6. Approval and Notification
The Graduate School of CAAS will review all the application materials and send the Admission Notice and Visa Application Form for Study in China (Form JW201/JW202) to the qualified applicants by July 31.
The application will be considered as invalid and will not be processed if the applicants are not qualified or the application materials are inconsistent with the recruitment regulations or are incomplete.
7. Visa Application
International students should apply for X to study in China at the Chinese embassy or consulate-general with the original documents and one set of photocopies of the Admission Notice, Visa Application for Study In China (Form JW201/JW202) and Foreigner Physical Examination Form (original copay and photocopy) and valid ordinary passport.
Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results are valid only for six months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration while determining the time to take the medical examination.
International students must register with the Graduate School of CAAS at the time specified in the Admission Notice along with the above-mentioned documents for Visa. Those who are unable to register on time must seek written permission from the Graduate School of CAAS in advance.
9. Expenses (RMB)
(1) Application fee
Master Student / Ph.D. Student: 600 Yuan/person
Visiting scholar/Senior Visiting scholar: 400 Yuan/person
Master Student / Visiting scholar: 30,000 Yuan/person/year
Ph.D. Student /Senior Visiting scholar: 40,000 Yuan/person/year
The yearly tuition must be paid at the beginning of each academic year.
(3) Other Expenses
Self-support international students are responsible for their own accommodations, food, medical, insurance, and study materials etc. associated with their study in the Graduate School of CAAS.
Students with Scholarships will follow the terms specified in the Scholarship Program.