Tianjin University International Student Scholarship - 2019 Full Scholarship7 months ago - Science - Tianjin - 328 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
Tianjin University (TJU) International Student Scholarship is established to encourage and support excellent international students to pursue Bachelor, Master and PhD degrees at Tianjin University.
Full Scholarship includes tuition fees and living allowance.
Partial Scholarship includes tuition fees.
Chinese Language for International Students
Chemical Engineering (taught in English)
Pharmaceutical Science (taught in English)
Environment and Energy (taught in English)
2. Master’s Program (taught in English)：
Master in Chemical Engineering
Master in Mechanical Engineering
Master in Pharmaceutical Technology
Master in Environmental Science and Engineering
Master in Civil Engineering, Hydraulic Engineering, Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering
Master in Electronic Information Engineering
Master in Architecture
Master in Landscape Architecture
Master in Urban Planning
Master in Software Engineering
Note: The supported programs and areas may vary annually according to the overall development plan of Tianjin University.
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
2. The requirements for applicants’ degree and age:
Be a high school degree holder over the age of 18 and under 35 when applying for the bachelor’s programs;
Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the master’s programs;
Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 45 when applying for the PhD programs.
Application Deadline: June 30 each year
1. Application Form for Foreigners Studying at Tianjin University and Application Form for TJU International Students Scholarship (filled in by typing in Chinese or English, with the photo);
2. Notarized certificate of the highest diploma. If applicants are university students, they must provide an official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating expected graduation date, the original certificate should be provided after admission. If the applicants are employed, they must also provide proof of employment on application. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English（original one and a copy）;
3. Notarized copy of the academic transcripts: Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English;
4. Photocopy of passport;
5. For the program with English as the language of instruction, English proficiency certificate will be required (TOEFL 80 or IELTS 6.0 or pass through an interview by TJU);
6. Certificate of Non-criminal Records;
7. A study or research plan not less than 800 words written in English or Chinese only for applicants who apply for master’s and PhD programs ;
8. Two recommendation letters in English or Chinese from two professors or associate professors only for applicants who apply for master’s and PhD programs.
1. Applicants complete Application Form for Foreigners Studying at Tianjin University and Application Form for TJU International Students Scholarship and all other application materials, then mail two sets of bound documents (one original and one copy) to the International Admissions Office, Tianjin University;
2. Tianjin University reviews application materials;
3. Final list of successful candidates will be released by July;
4. Letter of Offer is sent to applicants through email;
5. Letter of Admission and JW202 are sent to applicants;
6. Applicants register at Tianjin University in September.