Tianjin University International Student Scholarship School of Civil Engineering - 2019 Full Scholarship3 months ago - Engineering - Tianjin - 43 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
TJU School of Civil Engineering includes two national key disciplines and emphasizes the practical exploration. We offer master's program in either English or Chinese with scholarships for international students. The fields of Master include: Building and Civil Engineering Program, Hydraulic Engineering Program, Naval and Ocean Engineering Program.
It is offered to support the international students who study in School of Civil Engineering.
1. The full scholarship provides:
Tuition fees for two years for a Master’s degree (RMB30,000/year)
Part of living allowance for two years (RMB2,000/month)
2. The partial scholarship provides:
Part of living allowance for two years (RMB1,200/month)
Conditions and Eligibility Criteria
1. The scholarship will be available to those applicants, who is Non-Chinese citizens in good health at the time of application;
2. Applicants must have graduated with a bachelor degree, and be under the age of 45;
3. For the program with Chinese as the language of instruction, HSK certificate level 4 of no less than 180 scores will be required;
4. For the program with English as the language of instruction, English proficiency certificate will be required (TOEFL 80 or IELTS 6.0 or pass through an interview by TJU).
1. Complete the Application Form for Foreigners of Studying at TJU and Application Form for TJU International Students Scholarship (Civil Engineering).
2. Mail the application forms and all other application materials (one original and one copy) to the International Admissions Office, Tianjin University by the June 30th of each year.
3. Tianjin University reviews the application with final list of successful candidates to be released on July of each year.
4. Letter of Admission and JW202 will be sent to the applicants.