WUYI UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP - 2019 Full Scholarship1 month ago - Economics - Wuyishan - 37 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
Introduction of Wuyi University
Wuyi University has been established for more than 50 years and it now has an enrollment of 14,000 full-time students. It is one of the universities approved by the Ministry of Education of China to enroll international students who enjoy Chinese Government Scholarship. And it is also the Fujian provincial overseas Chinese education base and the promotion center for Chinese traditional culture experiencing.
Wuyi University is situated in Wuyishan. Wuyishan is Chu Hsi’ hometown, which is well recognized as the birthplace of Chinese culture and the place to transmit Chinese culture. Wuyishan is also an international tourism city which is the world natural and cultural heritage site.
In order to promote international education and attract excellent students all over the world to study at Wuyi University, we establish International Student Scholarship.
This scholarship is for excellent International students who wish to study at Wuyi University or has already to study at Wuyi University.
1. Full Scholarship: tuition fee (14,000 yuan/year), accommodation fee (1300yuan/year), application fee (200yuan) and registration fee (200yuan); Offer living allowance (500-1000yuan/month).
2. First Class Scholarship: tuition fee (14,000 yuan/year), accommodation fee (1300yuan/year), application fee (200yuan) and registration fee (200yuan).
3. Second Class Scholarship: tuition fee(14,000 yuan/year) .
1. Passport photocopy.
2. “Wuyi University Application Form for International Students” and “Wuyi University Application Form for International Students Scholarship” (please contact with the person in charge for details).
3. Highest diploma (notarized photocopy).
4. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (please contact with the person in charge for details).
5. A study or research plan in Chinese or in English with signature (no less than 400 words).
6. Recommendation letter (at least one) in Chinese or in English.
The application materials should be submitted to the Overseas Education College Office of Wuyi University between March to June and September to December.