Yanshan University Scholarship Program for International Students （Docteral Degree Program) - 2019 Full Scholarship3 months ago - Economics - Qinhuangdao - 64 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
Categories of applicants, term, teaching language
1. Awarded only to Doctoral Degree candidates, the scholarship is valid for 4 years (can be extended to 4 years if 1 year of Chinese language learning is needed).
2. Courses are instructed in Chinese or English.
Criteria and eligibility
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a foreign passport and be in good health;
2. Applicants for doctoral degree program must have a diploma of master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
3. Awardees of Chinese Government Scholarship, Confucius Institute Scholarship and other scholarships will be not accepted for this scholarship program.
The scholarship covers the following:
●registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus
●monthly allowance:CNY1400 for 12 months/year
●one–off settlement subsidy: CNY 2000
1. Application Form for YSU Scholarship;
2. Copy of passport (the photo page);
3. YSU admission application form international students (with a photograph of the applicant);
4. Certified educational records, degree certificates or diplomas, and academic transcripts (photocopy);
5. Curriculum vitae or resume;
6. Physical examination form for foreigners;
7. Copy of HSK-5certificate or HSK-6 certificate if courses are taught in Chinese; IELTS at or above 6.5 or TOFEL at or above 85 if courses are taught in English.
8. Personal statement;
9. Two letters of recommendation from professors or associated professors. Application Deadline: May 20thevery year