Beijing Forestry University-Application for The Beijing Government “Belt and Road” Scholarship for International Students in 2020 Partial Scholarship1周前 - Humanities - Beijing - 26 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: Unknown Monthly Stipend: No
In order to attract the excellent international students of the countries along “the Belt and Road” to come and study in Beijing Forestry University, the Beijing Government “Belt and Road” Scholarship (hereinafter referred to as "Scholarship") Program in Beijing Forestry University is established by Beijing Government to offer the fund especially for the students from English-Taught Master Program in Forestry Genetics and Breeding. The International Relations Office of Beijing Forestry University is responsible for the acceptance and management of the Scholarship Program. The Review Panel of Beijing Forestry University for the Beijing Government “Belt and Road” Scholarship is in charge of evaluation and enrollment.
The details of the Scholarship is as follow:
I. Content and Standards of the Scholarship
- Tuition Waiver for 3-year duration: RMB 33,000/year.
Beijing Forestry University offers the Scholarship students：
- Universitry offers free accommodation : Double room：RMB 60/day/bed.（The cost of water and electricity has to be covered by students themselves)
- University will not charge the application fee(RMB 800)
Note：Medical insurance and other expenses will be paid by students themselves.
II. Application Qualification
1. The Applicants should be from the countries along “the Belt and Road”.
2. The Applicants should be international students enrolled by Beijing Forestry University English-taught Master Program in Forestry Genetics and Breeding.
III .When to apply
From February 1st, 2019 to May 31th, 2019
IV. Application Material
1.Complete the Application Form of Beijing Forestry University Application Form for International Students online: http://www.studybeijing.com.cn.
2.Upload the following documents:
(1) Applicant’s Highest Education Certificate (or the official Pre-graduation Certificate for graduates in the current year)
(3) Photocopy of English Proficiency Certificate
(4) TWO Recommendation Letters in English from professors or associate professors
(5) Study Plan (no less than 1,000 words in English)
(6) Photo page of the passport
(7) Physical Examination Form (could be downloaded here: http://www.studybeijing.com.cn)
(8) Other Supporting Materials (journal articles, academic achievements, acceptance letter from supervisor of BFU, etc.)
V. Admission and Notification
The Review Panel from Beijing Forestry University for The Beijing Government “Belt and Road” Scholarship will review the application package. The result will be released on our official website (http://www.studybeijing.com.cn) around July, 2019.
VI. Contact Information
International Student Office of International Relations Office, Beijing Forestry University
Ms. Diao Yarong / Ms. Cheng Sijia
Address: Beijing Forestry University Mailbox 226
35 Qinghua East Road, Haidian District, 100083, Beijing, China