Beijing Forestry University is a designated institution entitled to admit students under Chinese Government Scholarship by Ministry of Education of China. Applications for Chinese Government Scholarships are accepted from now on and applicants for Master Degree Program and Doctoral Degree Program can apply for Chinese Government Scholarship directly to Beijing Forestry University. It is a full scholarship for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. It only supports graduate students.
I. Supporting Categories, Duration and Programs
1. Supporting Category. This scholarship only supports graduate students.
2. Duration. This scholarship only supports master’s students for no more than 3 academic years or doctoral students for no more than 4 academic years. The scholarship covers both major study and Chinese language/preparatory study, as specified in the Admission Letter.
2、风景园林 （专业硕士） 1、Forestry(Professional Degree) ；
2、Landscape Architecture (Professional Degree)
3、Landscape Architecture (Agriculture)
1、Forest Genetics and Breeding； 2、Landscape Architecture (Engineering) ；
3、Landscape Architecture (Agriculture)
II. Scholarship Coverage
The Chinese University Program provides a full scholarship which covers：
(II) Accommodation: Double Room RMB 60/day /bed，Single Room RMB 120/day/bed (water and electricity should be paid by themselves)
(III) Monthly Stipend: RMB 3000 for Master, RMB 3500 for PhD.
(IV) Comprehensive medical insurance. 800yuan/year
(I) Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health
(II) Applicants must be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
Applicants must be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
IV. How and When to Apply
(I) Apply on both CGS information system and BFU application system.
1. CGS information system-http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/login.
2. BFU system-http://apply.studybeijing.com.cn/member/login.do
(II) You need to apply between February 1st and May 31st.
(III) Upload the following documents:
1. Notarized highest education certificate;
Prospective certificate recipients must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
2. Academic transcripts （written in Chinese or English）;
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
3. Language Proficiency Certificate
4. Two Recommendation Letters （written in Chinese or English）;
Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or an associate professor.
5. A Study Plan or Research Proposal （written in Chinese or English）;
This should be a minimum of 1000 words.
6. Photo page of the passport
7. Physical Examination Form (could be downloaded here: http://www.studybeijing.com.cn) The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
8. Other Supporting Materials (journal articles, academic achievements, acceptance letter from supervisor of BFU, etc.)
V. Scholarship Confirmation
1. University reviews the application documents and decides the nominated candidates.
2. Nominated candidates will get Chinese Government Scholarships to study in China with approval of the CSC.
3. CSC reserves the rights to decide the host university for scholarship recipients with multiple offers. Each scholarship recipient–even when admitted by multiple universities–will be granted no more than one scholarship.
4. The CSC reviews eligibility and qualifications of nominated candidates, approves the List of Scholarship Recipients, and sends the admission documents to universities. University sends the admission documents （List of Scholarship Recipients, Admission Letter and Visa Application Form for Study in China （JW201）） to scholarship recipients.
5. Scholarship recipients shall not change their host university, field of study, or duration of study unless they give up the grant.
6. Scholarship will not be reserved if scholarship recipient cannot register before the registration deadline.
VI. Contact Information
International Student Office, Beijing Forestry University
No. 35 Qinghua East Road, Haidian District, 100083, Beijing, China
Tel : 0086-10-62338271 Fax: 0086-10-62310316
Contacts: Ms. Diao Yarong, Ms. Cheng Sijia, Mr. Zhang Duo