General Rules of Enrollment for APFNet Scholarship Program 2020 for Master’s Degree in Beijing Forestry University Full Scholarship1周前 - Humanities - Beijing - 21 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: Unknown Monthly Stipend: Unknown
Students are required to complete the courses, submit a dissertation on the chosen field and defend it in front of a panel of experts. Graduates will receive a Graduation Certificate along with the Doctoral Degree.
Fields of study
Years of Study
School of Economics and Management
Forestry Economics and Management
School of Forestry
School of Soil and Water Conservation
Soil and Water Conservation and Desertification Control
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens from developing APFNet member economies including Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Cambodia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Mexico, Fiji Islands, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Papua New Guinea, Thailand, Peru, the Philippines and Viet Nam, or from Greater Central Asia, specifically Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Kyrgyzstan
- Applicants should pass the Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) Level Ⅲ
- Age:18 - 45, and in good health condition
- Have obtained a Master’s degree or an equivalent degree from an accredited higher education institute in forestry or related field
- At least 2 years of work experience are prioritized
- Proficiency in English (all the courses of this program will be taught in English)
- A recommendation letter from APFNet Council representative or contact person (please see the list http://www.apfnet.cn/en/single-132.html )
- Female applicants encouraged
-Those who are Chinese citizens previously and are immigrants later should implement Document No. 83 in 2009 issued by Ministry of Education.
When to Apply
From February to May 31th, every year.
Step 1: Prepare materials (scanning copies are needed)
(1) Passport information page;
(2) Applicant’s Certificate of Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent degree from an accredited higher education institute in forestry or related field (English version) ;
(3) The official credit transcript (English version);
(4) A study and research plan (no less than1000 words in English);
(5) English Language Proficiency Certification (IELTS with no less than 6.0 scores, TOFEL with no less than 79 scores or other documents that demonstrate the applicant is proficient in English).
(6) English Language Proficiency Certification -HSK Level III.
(7) Letters of reference in English from two professors or associate professors;
(8) Letter of reference from the applicant’s employer/organization showing the applicant’s work experience in related field (only for those who has work experience);
(9) Applicants are encouraged to find a research supervisor. The applicants who get an invitation letter from the supervisor take priorities to be awarded the scholarships. Here is the link of some supervisors available: http://www.studybeijing.com.cn/English/Others/Faculty/index.html
(10) A recommendation letter from APFNet Council representative or contact person (please see the list http://www.apfnet.cn/en/single-132.html )
(11) Physical Examination Form(could be downloaded from our website), completed in English, for those who will study in China for more than 6 months. The physical examination must cover all items listed in the form. Incomplete records or those without a sealed photograph of the applicant, the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital are invalid. Given the 6-month validity of the medical results, applicants should select the appropriate time to take the physical examination;
(12) Other Supporting Materials: Publications, Academic Achievements, etc.
Step 2: Apply online
- Register and upload all the application materials through the online application system
- Please check the system regularly. It will remind applicants of paying the application fee when they pass the first review. .
Other process and admission
Admissions staff and the Faculty review teams will make a second review of the document verify the applicants’ eligibility and qualifications. The result will be released on our official website around July.
The admission package, including Admission Notice, Visa Application Form for Studying in China (JW202), will be mailed to the enrolled students after the announcement. Applicants are advised to clearly state their postal address in the application system.
Coverage of scholarship grants
Admitted students will be offered the scholarship grants supported by APFNet to cover their costs and expenses including tuition fees, accommodation on campus, monthly living allowances, comprehensive medical insurance for international students in China.
To consult on the scholarship program, please contact
Ms. Hu Chuyu / Ms. Wang Qian
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
6th Floor, Baoneng Center (Building A), 12 FutongDongdajie, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100102, People’s Republic of China
To consult on application process and campus life, please contact
Ms.ChengSijia/Mr. ZhangDuo/Ms. DiaoYarong
The International Students Office, Beijing Forestry University
BOX 226, 100083
No.35 Qinghua East Road, Haidian District, Beijing,
People’s Republic of China