Shanghai International Studies University Scholarship - 2019 Partial Scholarship1年前 - Uncategorized - Shanghai - 1100 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
The scholarship is for outstanding foreign students studying at Shanghai International Studies University. It aims to encourage foreign students to study diligently and promote their overall development.
Distinguished Foreign Self-funded Student who are studying or enrolled and are going to study at Shanghai International Studies University for degree programs including Undergraduate, Master and Doctoral degree pursuers can apply for the scholarship.
1. A Class Scholarship: 30000RMB per year for one student. Open to foreign students who wish to study towards a Doctoral degree.
2. B Class Scholarship: 20000RMB per year for one student. Open to foreign students who wish to study towards a Bachelor, Master or Doctoral degree.
3. C Class Scholarship: 5000RMB per year for one student. Open to foreign students who wish to study towards a Bachelor, Master or Doctoral degree.
1. Applicants must be foreign students.
2. Applicants must abide by the laws and rules of Chinese Government, observe university regulations.
3. Applicants must have clear goals of study, be diligent and hardworking with excellent academic achievements.
4. Applicants must act with high integrity.
5. Applicants must take an active part in public activities and social practice organized by Shanghai local communities or SISU.
6. Winner of Scholarship program must not have any other Chinese Government or scholarships at the same time.
October each year
Applicants fill and submit all materials directly to the Office of International Student Affairs.
(1) Application form for SISU Scholarship;
(2) Academic Transcripts of the previous semester;
(3) Photocopy of valid Passport;
Office of International Student Affairs